Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Grandma's Noodles🤩, the best Tom Yum soup in Pattaya, with 10 big prawns

178 0
Post time 2024-7-29 21:36 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

These are the real feelings of checking in after being recommended by netizens. Each restaurant has its own unique food that makes you linger.

Picture 1: ขนมเส้นคุณย่า - (search with Apple Maps)
The best Tom Yum Goong soup I ate during the entire Pattaya trip. There were ten big shrimps in it. The cost-effectiveness of each dish was super high. I was quite satisfied with the food. There was no thunder. They were all quite delicious (the curry crab noodles were average). A table cost about 850 baht.

Picture 2: ร้านข้าวต้มปาหนัน สาขาพัทยา
There are many recommendations online, and I also checked in. The taste is really good, but the cost-effectiveness is not as good as in Picture 1. The dishes are very small. Friends who want to go can also experience it. There are many Chinese people. Recommended dishes are chicken wings and salted egg yolk squid. Clams tasted okay, but there were only a few and I don't recommend them. The total cost was 750 baht.

Picture 3: Jomtien Talay Pao Pattaya
There are many kinds of seafood buffets. The seafood is alive and fresh, but I think steamed seafood is the best. They are all grilled with charcoal fire. I personally think that the cooking method affects the deliciousness of seafood. There is a curry crab meat squid in the buffet that is quite delicious. The seafood is just so-so. It's just nice to take pictures. The open-air venue, plus the charcoal fire is super hot, 429 baht per person, deposit 100 baht.

Image 4: ต้มเลือดหมูคุณศรี พัทยากลาง
A noodle soup with all kinds of pig stuff, including lean pork, pig blood, pig intestines, pig stomach, pig liver, plus rice noodles. 80 baht a bowl is quite cheap. It tastes quite good with hot and sour sauce. It's just too hot and there's no air conditioning. There's a 711 across the street.

Image 5: Eak Fish Balls
Recommendations: Fish balls, Tom Yum Goong, naked strips, 65 baht, shrimp fried wontons, 80 baht.

Pattaya-Grandma's Noodles🤩, the best Tom Yum soup in Pattaya, with 10 big prawns
Pattaya-Grandma's Noodles🤩, the best Tom Yum soup in Pattaya, with 10 big prawns

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 01:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.182608 second(s), 31 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list