Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Oasis Spa Massage Shop in Phuket, Thailand with price list, enjoy the luxury of a lady

115 0
Post time 2024-10-4 22:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When I arrived in Thailand, having a spa treatment was definitely on my must-do list! I've experienced various SPAs and massages in Phuket before, some good, some bad, and some not. This time I'm recommending The oasis spa. First of all, there are many shops, and there are cars to pick you up and drop you off, which is very cost-effective. I originally planned to go to lets relax, but I looked at the price of a taxi on grab, omg! It's about 2000 bath for a round Trip! So I booked oasis decisively.

The location of oasis is very good, and the environment and service in the store are nothing to say. It's expensive for a reason, you spend money to buy services. The standard formulaic service is similar in all shops, but the Chiang Mai shop has some unique items. Many people are criticizing this shop. How should I put it? Everyone likes different environments and services. I still like the environment of oasis, which is the main level of luxury, and this shop will not sell or force additional items, so it won't make people feel uncomfortable.

I booked on the official website one day in advance, and there is an additional discount. After booking, you will receive a confirmation email. It is best to take a screenshot of the email and save it, because all the fees are prepaid in advance. The host will ask to see the confirmation letter and check the scheduled items before and after arrival. The car for pick-up will be filled with aromatherapy in advance, and I like the smell. Very refreshing. There will be tea when you arrive at the store and after the project (as shown in the picture). There will be a questionnaire before starting the project, but I don’t think it’s useful. It’s better to communicate with the technician at any time during the process. The massage process is very relaxing and quiet.

The overall experience this time is still good, and the price-performance ratio is very high after the discount! The price list is in the last picture, and you can refer to it if you want to experience it. In the next article, I plan to talk about the massage and SPA I did in Bangkok.

Phuket-Oasis Spa Massage Shop in Phuket, Thailand with price list, enjoy the luxury of a lady
Phuket-Oasis Spa Massage Shop in Phuket, Thailand with price list, enjoy the luxury of a lady

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-5 07:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.153345 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list