Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Shopping at Chiang Mai Weekend Market, buying cotton and linen clothes and triangle bags

157 0
Post time 2024-9-17 22:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

17 must-do things when Traveling to Chiang Mai, shopping at the weekend market, eating at Michelin restaurants, staying at an infinity pool hotel, browsing the Chiang Mai University Night Market, doing spa massages, Alice in Wonderland Cafe

1. Buy cotton and linen clothes. They are not expensive and look good. I bought several pieces
2. Visit the weekend market: JJmarket, whitemarket (I found beautiful rings and triangle bags!
3. Eat squid boat noodles for 18 yuan (very cheap, but to be honest, it’s not that delicious. It may be sour and bitter because of the medicinal soup base
4. Eat Thai breakfast: four-color toast
5. Michelin steak rice is very suitable for Chinese people! All the dishes are delicious and the Google rating is quite high!
6. Forest Bakery. I went too late and sold out part of it. The atmosphere is good and the cakes are beautiful. It is also a shop that I have been interested in for many years
7. Northern Thai curry noodles. I ate several of them and they are all delicious! You don’t have to queue up for that Teresa Teng curry noodles Because you can eat anything, and Chiang Mai is full of Michelin stars…
8. Visit Chiang Mai University Night Market (the paan is the most delicious I’ve ever had in Thailand! There are also 711s all over the night market, and it costs 20 yuan to get there from the city
9. Eat a big plate of fruit brunch for 20 yuan
10. Eat mint ice cream. I like Korean shops!
11. Go to a Korean coffee and dessert shop. The green table is Instagram style
12. Visit Alice in Wonderland Coffee Shop on Straw Street
13. Stay in various swimming pools
14. Go to Alice in Wonderland Coffee Shop (follow the trend successfully! The real scene is very beautiful~
15. Massage on the mountain. The technique is very strong
16. Drink Nimman Road Vienna Coffee (better than the one I drank in Shanghai! It’s really worth bragging about!!
17. Eat a clay pot hot pot with an average price of 20 yuan per person (the first meal after getting off the plane. I didn’t order seafood because I was afraid it was not fresh at this price. It’s not bad to eat casually~ The sauce is delicious!!

Chiang Mai-Shopping at Chiang Mai Weekend Market, buying cotton and linen clothes and triangle bags
Chiang Mai-Shopping at Chiang Mai Weekend Market, buying cotton and linen clothes and triangle bags

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:09 GMT-8 Processed in 0.200918 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list