Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Pimalai Hotel in Miranta Island, Krabi, I feel like I am really on vacation

319 0
Post time 2024-5-18 17:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Krabi-Pimalai Hotel in Miranta Island, Krabi, I feel like I am really on vacation
Krabi-Pimalai Hotel in Miranta Island, Krabi, I feel like I am really on vacation

No.1 in my heart

I experienced a total of four hotels during this Trip to Thailand. It wasn’t until my last day staying at Pimalai, Krabi that I felt like I was really on vacation!

The hotel is located on Koh Lanta, which is really far away from Ao Nang, the main island of Krabi! I originally regretted not looking at the map to book tickets for such a far away place, but when I got here I realized that I really regretted not staying a few more days.

Transportation: The hotel provides free airport pickup service. Please note that there is no free pick-up and drop-off service from Ao Nang (an additional fee of 2,000 baht), so we took a taxi from Ao Nang to the airport first. First, take the hotel's private car from the airport to the pier for 1 hour → ferry across the sea for 5 minutes → continue to take the private car for 1 hour. The whole Journey takes about two hours and is quite close to Rock Island. It is recommended to take an island hopping tour on this day

Service: Resorts and hotels have welcome drinks (it seems to be specially made with ginger and lemon) and flower garlands. It has its own app, restaurant reservations, and various activities can be booked on it. We originally wanted to book the mangrove sunrise project but it was already fully booked. The hotel also offers Muay Thai yoga, Thai cooking classes, etc.

Food: The hotel has three restaurants and several cafes and bars. The most famous one is Qihai Cliff Sunset Restaurant. I took the best sunset photos here. I ordered snacks and beach dinner at the beach bar. The price is a bit expensive, but there is a 10% service charge. I greeted you in advance and gave you a small birthday cake. Very lively. "Sweet Honey" sung by a Thai guy really made me laugh out loud. The service tastes good too. There are few types of breakfast, but the pho is really delicious! There are also many choices of freshly squeezed juices. I like ginger and carrots

If you like sea sports, you must not miss the beach activities in Bimalai. There are paddle boards, kayaks, sailboats, etc. I played three times in the hot sun, hahaha. The key is that everything is free! When you are tired from playing, it is really comfortable to go to the beach to take a rest. The hotel also has two swimming pools. It is recommended to go to the infinity pool on the mountain. This is truly a movie!

Finally, let’s look at price. I ordered it during the off-season. The most common room costs 1200, but it is already very big. It faces the sea and is very close to the beach. It's very good value for money. Spending in the hotel is relatively expensive. A beach + a dinner costs nearly 700 yuan

This value for money is probably unmatched by resort hotels. Book your next trip to Thailand and visit Pimalai

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:58 GMT-8 Processed in 0.208211 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list