Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Free Chiang Mai, visit the old city, Nimmanhaemin Road and the University Night Market

192 0
Post time 2024-9-20 01:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Chiang Mai is so chill, I love it so much! Attached is my 4-day, 3-night Chiang Mai Travel guide.

Day1: Old Town + Nimmanhaemin Road + Chiang Mai University Night Market

Old Town - Check in at 7-11 Thai milk, tiger head + large ice cup
Walk to the old town Thapae Gate pigeons to take pictures
At noon, have a braised beef noodle restaurant in Chiang Mai
Walk to the straw market to take pictures and browse straw bags
Take a taxi to Nimmanhaemin Road to eat durian and buy cotton and linen clothes
L.O.T Vienna Coffee, have afternoon tea
Walk to Chiang Mai University South Gate Night Market
Make rice, longan water, Tom Yum seafood noodles

Day2: Elephant Cafe + Sticky Waterfall

Bolt to call a taxi and let the driver charter a car for about 5 hours and 1,800 baht
First arrive at Elefin Farm Cafe to feed the elephants, take pictures and have a meal
Drive to the Sticky Waterfall to take pictures + play for about an hour. It's super fun!
On the way back, I had a Joost smoothie. It was delicious!
At night, I ate the 60-yuan seafood buffet nearby. I could eat all I could of prawns and swimming crabs.

Day3: Market + No.39 Coffee Shop

In the morning, I took a bolt to JJ market. Goodgoods was great to shop at! Thai milk was delicious
Walked to the nearby Champion Rice Bowl. It was delicious
Go to the Coconut Grove Market. It was not easy to shop but it was good for filming
In the afternoon, I went to No.39 Coffee. The blue lake was beautiful to take photos
At night, I ate Kao Soy, the northern Thai curry noodles that Teresa Teng liked

Day4: Shooting + Sunday Night Market

In the morning, I came to eat the beautiful brunch Sun Ray
Going to the 700 years shooting range was super fun!
I came out to eat squid boat noodles. It looked good but tasted bad
In the afternoon, I bought specialties at big C and Warorot
At night, I ate Pakron’s Kitchen. It was delicious
After eating, I went to the Sunday night market. It was so lively... ready to go back
Every night in Chiang Mai ends with a massage... I recommend the giving tree!
It’s cheap and comfortable! Love it so much, I miss Chiang Mai every day~

Chiang Mai-Free Chiang Mai, visit the old city, Nimmanhaemin Road and the University Night Market
Chiang Mai-Free Chiang Mai, visit the old city, Nimmanhaemin Road and the University Night Market

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.151089 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list