Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Traveling to Thailand, experiencing authentic Thai massage in Krabi, only took these photos

241 0
Post time 2024-8-7 00:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

What do you want to experience when traveling to Thailand? Many people would say Thai massage. This time I experienced Thai massage in Krabi. I chose a large chain store. I saw that it has branches in China and Myanmar. However, due to privacy and respect reasons, I only took these photos. Thai massage is probably world-famous, and it is a must-try when you come here. The chain we chose has branches in China and Myanmar, and they will serve you a glass of juice while you are waiting for the treatment. The essential oils from Thailand should be relatively pure. Many girls will take the initiative to pay attention to them and then buy them on their own initiative.

Krabi-Traveling to Thailand, experiencing authentic Thai massage in Krabi, only took these photos
Krabi-Traveling to Thailand, experiencing authentic Thai massage in Krabi, only took these photos

We had a more traditional Thai massage. We first washed our feet in a public area, and then went to the room for a massage. As our English was not very good, we communicated with hand gestures. It was not as painful as the legend said. It just felt like the strength was just right and very comfortable. Maybe the technician went easy on her. I saw many herbal bags at the front desk for massage. During my two visits to Thailand, I heard and felt that Thailand is even better than China in terms of inheriting traditional Chinese medicine. Everyone knows that when you come to Thailand, don't miss the massage experience.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:10 GMT-8 Processed in 0.184188 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list