Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Krabi, a five-star luxury hotel on the beach with a per capita cost of less than US$100

239 0
Post time 2024-5-18 17:16 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Krabi-Krabi, a five-star luxury hotel on the beach with a per capita cost of less than US$100
Krabi-Krabi, a five-star luxury hotel on the beach with a per capita cost of less than US$100

Those who have never been to Krabi Melanta Island will really regret it! !

A must-go if you love Southeast Asian islands! ! There are few crowds, the sea view is beautiful, 🏍️it’s super comfortable to go around the island~

Many people recommend pimalai, but it costs 3k+ in peak season, which I think is a bit too expensive. If you want to stay in a luxury hotel and pursue cost-effectiveness, check out what I recommend today. These two!

High cost performance, high privacy, perfect for girlfriends/couples vacation🏖️

🏨The first [Lanaya resort&Spa]
150$/night, early 280$ in peak season
Book in advance! Book in advance! Many Europeans come to this hotel for vacation, and it is difficult to determine the popular time.

There is a Chinese-speaking butler, so there is no need to worry about language barriers.
Free airport pick-up and drop-off are provided, and the luxury minibus is very considerate.

The hotel has its own private beach, a huge infinity pool, and the sand is super comfortable
It is highly recommended to experience their own spa! This is the best experience I have had in Thailand! ! Press until you fall asleep

The hotel has a special bonfire festival event on weekends, but unfortunately I didn't experience it.
If I have the chance to go to Krabi again, I will definitely go! !

🏠The second one [Lanta palace resort]
Extremely cost-effective! A niche single-family villa hotel!
The average price is less than 1k a night, which is not much more cost-effective than Sanya
Very few people recommend it, and almost no one has seen the Xiaohongshu repo

It is very private, and the restaurant is located Watching the sunset and having a seafood dinner on the private beach is just perfect! The location near the sea needs to be reserved in advance~
There is a private butler, but all services are in English.

Except for the lack of an infinity pool, everything else is perfect, and the seafood platter at this restaurant is the freshest and most delicious I have ever tasted!
Highly recommended! !

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.124266 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list