Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Doo Dee Thai Food, a restaurant I ate twice in one day in Phuket ~ $10 per person

98 0
Post time 2024-6-17 05:26:50 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Restaurant name: Doo Dee Thai Food, you can find it by google map navigation Rak Elegant Hotel Patong. There is another store with the same name less than 2km away from his store. Don’t go to the wrong one~

Be sure to choose their buffet. There are barbecue and clay pot hot pots to choose from. 249 baht per person, which is really worth it~ When you arrive at the store, you will be shown a large menu. The buffet menu is in the pen holder on the table

Phuket-Doo Dee Thai Food, a restaurant I ate twice in one day in Phuket ~ $10 per person
Phuket-Doo Dee Thai Food, a restaurant I ate twice in one day in Phuket ~ $10 per person

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:49 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.133339 second(s), 32 queries .