Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Ao Nang, Krabi|Away from the main street of Ao Nang, a place to quietly watch the sea

139 0
Post time 2024-8-10 23:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Last time I came to Krabi, I stayed at a hotel on the main street of Ao Nang and missed the beach on the other side. This time I chose to stay at the Apple a day hotel on the other side of the street, which I think is more pleasant! Because it is very close to the night market and my favorite restaurant Kodam Kitchen. I have nothing to do in the afternoon. I can sit quietly and watch the sea in the seaside cafe in Figure 6 and 7 (the cafe on the main street of Ao Nang in the afternoon is very crowded and I can't see anything). At 6 pm, I can watch the sunset along the beach. After watching the sunset, I just walked to Ao nang landmark night market. There are resident singers, Thai boxing and other performances at 7 pm. The food is also delicious. I solved several dinners there.

Krabi-Ao Nang, Krabi|Away from the main street of Ao Nang, a place to quietly watch the sea

Krabi-Ao Nang, Krabi|Away from the main street of Ao Nang, a place to quietly watch the sea

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:44 GMT-8 Processed in 0.696191 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list