Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

4 days and 3 nights in Manila, visit the Ferris wheel and go shopping in BGC mall

21 0
Post time 2024-9-28 03:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

4 days and 3 nights Travel guide to Manila, the capital of the Philippines, visit the Ferris wheel and shop at BGC mall. Taste the sour Filipino specialty Sinigang! Appetizing! I like it! Compared with Tom Yum Goong, it is less spicy and milky, each with its own characteristics! I searched for coconut water for a long time and finally found it in Chinatown. The taste is not as sweet as ordinary coconut water. Living in Makati District, there are K, M and J next to the hotel. There are quite a lot of people on the street near where I live at night.

1.SM Mall Of Asia, the Ferris wheel is a must-see attraction, the price is cheap, and it is very beautiful to take pictures. You can see a very beautiful sunset.
2.BGC: It is a large commercial district, and the shops are relatively scattered, so you can stroll for a long time
3.Greenbelt: I like this commercial district the most. There is a corridor in front of each community to avoid being exposed to the sun! There are mid-range, high-end and low-end shops!
4.Chinatown: It is completely different from Thailand. It is not lively. It is just an ordinary place, and it is quite far from the city.

I walk around the new commercial districts every day, and I personally feel that there is no difference between them and the streets of big cities. I didn't go to the old city, and the Grab route is really shabby.

Worth buying:

1.KULTURA: Souvenir shop! Must go! Philippine specialties: dried fruits, candies, cigars, pearls, refrigerator magnets...all kinds of~
2.7D: Chocolate dried mango, good! The chocolate is not bad quality tamarind (tamarind) mango candy, I like it!
3.7-11: Fried pork skin, crispy and fragrant (just a little easy to get angry)

Manila, very old and new, the airport is also crowded at night, Grab taxi is safe and convenient. Kpop culture is heavy, and the atmosphere of concert support is good! But it takes too long to go to the arena. There are really few people on the streets in the non-commercial area at night! (It feels less during the day) There are relatively few delicious things, but they are also very diverse. It is enough to order small.

Manila/Luzon-4 days and 3 nights in Manila, visit the Ferris wheel and go shopping in BGC mall
Manila/Luzon-4 days and 3 nights in Manila, visit the Ferris wheel and go shopping in BGC mall

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 12:20 GMT-8 Processed in 0.163829 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list