Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Ekachan kachan, Ancient Beef Thai Cuisine and Blue noodle Michelin restaurant reviews

77 0
Post time 2024-9-26 22:28 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

All restaurants in Chiang Mai are delicious, and the Michelin restaurants are also very cost-effective, so I must try them.

1. Ekachan kachan, Thapae Gate area. Thai food
Eat well! Make a reservation! There are also many locals in this restaurant. The beef salad and stir-fried vegetables are very delicious! It's a little salty and oily, especially the Tom Yum Goong soup is very salty, and I personally think the curry chicken is generally oily and tasteless.

2. Ancient Beef Thai Cuisine, Thapae Gate area. Beef
The beef bibimbap is delicious and very fragrant. The beef bone soup is also delicious, but it is also very salty. We added a bowl of hot water later. I personally think the beef tendon and beef are common flavors in China. This restaurant says that it is open until 17:30, but it will not accept customers if someone comes after 17:10. Ancient Beef is close to Ekchan. We didn't make an appointment with Ekachan on the phone that day, so we went to Ancient to eat directly, and by the way, we made an appointment with E at noon the next day. I feel like I made a profit haha.

3. Blue noodle Chiang Mai's time-honored braised beef noodle restaurant
Near Thapae Gate. Beef noodles/vermicelli, I personally don't think it's amazing, this level is quite common in China.

4. Chiang Mai University Backdoor Night Market: Da Pao Rice, Tom Yum Goong Seafood Noodles, etc.
Da Pao Rice is quite fragrant, but a little oily. The two of us had a portion of seafood noodles at the beginning, and ate a portion of rice, but it was still a bit greasy at the end.

Chiang Mai-Ekachan kachan, Ancient Beef Thai Cuisine and Blue noodle Michelin restaurant reviews
Chiang Mai-Ekachan kachan, Ancient Beef Thai Cuisine and Blue noodle Michelin restaurant reviews

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:11 GMT-8 Processed in 0.195887 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list