Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Railay Family Restaurant in Krabi, recommended green mango salad and macaroni

134 0
Post time 2024-8-30 02:26 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

On the first day in Railay, I randomly found food near the pier, but it was not tasty. On the second day, I found this small night market and checked in at this restaurant. Compared with the food the day before, it was very delicious. The whole family ate 5 dishes and all were clean.

The shrimp was very fresh, grilled, with water, 200 baht. Green mango salad, I never get tired of it when I come to Thailand many times. The macaroni is relatively light, the special Thai flavor is not strong, and the taste is good. I won’t introduce other things, the service is also good. The whole meal with coconut and cola, a total of 800 baht, for your reference.

Krabi-Railay Family Restaurant in Krabi, recommended green mango salad and macaroni
Krabi-Railay Family Restaurant in Krabi, recommended green mango salad and macaroni

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:46 GMT-8 Processed in 0.201133 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list