Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Pattaya Temple of Truth, Koh Larn attractions tour,🍞 taste Keaw kaphrao pu Thai food

108 0
Post time 2024-9-14 04:12 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. The Sanctuary of Truth. You can go to Pattaya attractions and enter the Sanctuary of Truth. The handicrafts will amaze you!

2. Koh Larn. Koh Larn is a place where you can play for a day. There are many small beaches. I found the Bali Hai Pier and followed the crowd to the A-P1 to board the boat. It costs 30 baht per person. It is recommended to go to this pier, Na Baan Pier, and return at 18:00 at the latest. There are many motorcycles for rent on the island, 200 baht per day, including fuel. Because the road is too steep, I asked the local islanders to take me to the beach I wanted to go to. It costs 100 baht for 2 people. I went to 2 beaches, Ta Yai beach and Tien beach. It's really beautiful! Be sure to bring a towel.

3. Keaw kaphrao pu, it's really delicious! 980 baht for 2 people and 4 dishes, enough! The environment is very local, steaming hot, and there is a cold drink shop next door. I arrived at 12 o'clock and queued for a while. It was very fast, but it was difficult to get a taxi after dinner! It is about 5-6 kilometers away from the Temple of Truth.

4. The Oxygen, a sunset restaurant on the cliff, is a must-go! The food is good, 4 dishes and 2 drinks for 2 people, a total of 1,200 baht, you must walk in at 17:00, the sky keeps changing colors at sunset from 18:00, it is super beautiful.

5. I found a random restaurant in the local area, which is also good. In short, the itinerary for the day can be roughly determined, no deliberate arrangement is required, and relaxation and entertainment are the main focus. The pre-booked Suvarnabhumi Airport pick-up directly to the Pattaya Hotel costs 30-50 US dollars per night. Super convenient! I carry Bolt wherever I go, and I can use it after binding the local number and email address after landing.

Pattaya-Pattaya Temple of Truth, Koh Larn attractions tour,🍞 taste Keaw kaphrao pu Thai food
Pattaya-Pattaya Temple of Truth, Koh Larn attractions tour,🍞 taste Keaw kaphrao pu Thai food

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.187355 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list