Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Thailandia Bar n Restaurant🌳, a nature-style restaurant located in AoNang Bar Street

180 0
Post time 2024-7-29 21:54 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Restaurant name: Thailand Bar n Restaurant
Address: Krabi, Thailand

I accidentally discovered this restaurant while wandering around AoNang. The style of the restaurant is natural. My friend said it looked like a haunted house during the day. I didn’t expect it to be so beautiful at night...

The location is right on AoNang Bar Street, opposite McDonald's. The food includes Western food and Thai food. Although it is not an authentic gourmet restaurant, if you like to listen to music, drink and eat in a restaurant with a good atmosphere at night...this restaurant is suitable for you.

The price range is a bit expensive, a food or drink starts at 200 baht, so it's just a restaurant that attracts foreign tourists.

Krabi-Thailandia Bar n Restaurant🌳, a nature-style restaurant located in AoNang Bar Street
Krabi-Thailandia Bar n Restaurant🌳, a nature-style restaurant located in AoNang Bar Street

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 00:53 GMT-8 Processed in 0.166478 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list