Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Eat grilled scallops while looking at the sea at the Haeundae 해운대 미포끝집 restaurant in Busan

159 0
Post time 2024-8-12 02:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

If you come to Busan and don't try seafood, it would be a pity. Today, I want to share a grilled seafood restaurant near the Haeundae Capsule Train.

Fresh seafood, grilled on charcoal
My husband and I have visited this restaurant several times. The seafood here is very fresh. It is still squirming when grilled. Although it is a bit cruel, I have to admit that such freshness makes the grilled seafood taste more delicious.

Grilled cheese scallops, wonderful and delicious
I recommend their grilled cheese scallops. The richness of cheese and the deliciousness of scallops are perfectly combined. Every bite is a pleasure. Paired with other seafood grilled on charcoal, it is simply "absolutely delicious"!

Great value, share deliciousness
And the important thing is that the price of their grilled scallops is really not expensive, 60,000 won for 2 people, 80,000 won for 3 people, and 100,000 won for 4 people. Such a price is really worthwhile for enjoying such fresh and delicious seafood and unobstructed sea views, and the dining experience is elevated to a new level

📍Store Information📍
Store Name: 해운대 미포끝집
Address: 부산 해운대구 달맞이길 62번길 77 해운대미포끝집
Business Hours: 11:30-01:00

If you have the opportunity to visit Busan, don't miss this grilled seafood restaurant

Busan/Jeju-Eat grilled scallops while looking at the sea at the Haeundae 해운대 미포끝집 restaurant in Busan
Busan/Jeju-Eat grilled scallops while looking at the sea at the Haeundae 해운대 미포끝집 restaurant in Busan

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:34 GMT-8 Processed in 0.251160 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list