Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

H Club is full of bright lights, fine wine, beautiful women and beautiful women

268 0
Post time 2024-8-24 15:11 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

After get off work, because I was too lazy to plan the itinerary, I took a Bluebird taxi with another colleague and asked the driver to take us to a famous bar. Driver: OK. Along the way, we passed the National Memorial Hall, Jakarta Cathedral, and City Hall. From the old city to the new city of Indonesia, I felt like I had traveled through the modern times from the first few decades to the last few decades.

We drove to H club, the largest bar in Jakarta, but my colleague was stopped outside because he was wearing shorts. Then we went to the second largest 50 bar cocktail club in Asia, which was full of lights, wine, and women. We were stopped outside because we didn't have a reservation. Then a white man pulled me and said I could go with them and share his booth with me. He also said that Doraemon on my clothes was cute. Who knew that I went to the feast wearing a Doraemon short-sleeved shirt, and the other person's skirt was pulled up to the waist.

Then the cocktails at the cocktail party were of very high quality. Drama Queen had two layers and two flavors. It tasted very good and was not as expensive as Shanghai. However, there was a power outage, and the bartender apologized and sent two glasses of wine. We rushed to the next famous store, pantja, which was average value for money. I was very creative and ordered a Long Island iced tea, which tasted exactly like Shanghai. The fourth mbar was still very funny. Happy birthday, singing and dancing.

Jakarta-H Club is full of bright lights, fine wine, beautiful women and beautiful women
Jakarta-H Club is full of bright lights, fine wine, beautiful women and beautiful women

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:53 GMT-8 Processed in 0.193003 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list