Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Zero basic knowledge of Korean, a half-run guide for your first trip to Seoul, accommodation + coupons + shopping + attractions + tax refund

323 0
Post time 2024-5-22 21:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The first time I wrote a guide, I always just threw it away after going there, but this time I promised to write a guide, so this little first-time Seoul runaway guide was born. If there is anything wrong, please point it out.

This guide is only for people like me who have no basic knowledge of Korean and have no experience in Traveling abroad for the first time. Main guide, please remember this is not a guide for chasing stars. This time I am just exploring the path. I will talk about chasing stars in the future. o( ̄ヘ ̄o*) [Shake fist!]

The pictures were all taken with a mobile phone. The ones on the camera have not been edited yet. To save everyone from waiting for a long time, I just put the pictures on the mobile phone and reluctantly took a look~

My first Travel guide is dedicated to the particularly loving Seoul QAQ

Recommended essential items to carry with you:
Passport and bank card are necessary (you must not leave these two behind, keep them with you. A passport is similar to an ID card. You also need to use your passport when buying things in duty-free shops! For bank cards, UnionPay and VISA cards are recommended, and some small shops You can’t use UnionPay (only VISA, just in case), chargers (for cameras, mobile phones, P4s, pads, plus power banks), umbrellas (it rained for two days), simple medicines (in case of colds). , diarrhea, abrasions), baby warmer (a must in winter), converter (I didn’t use it because it was provided where I lived).

APP:
iMoney (the most used this time, the money is the most practical, although the exchange rate is a little different from the credit card, but it is basically the same, very practical, recommended!); Express Translation (I originally thought of using this when I can’t speak) Tell Koreans, it turns out that when things come to pass, you will be so panicked that you can’t remember anything); travel translator (refer to the previous article); fun in Korea (there are some coupons, but they can basically be found online).

visa:
Because I couldn’t apply for a visa locally, I asked a friend who worked at a travel agency. It would cost more than 500 to apply for a visa alone. I thought it was too complicated, so I applied directly at a Shanghai travel agency on Taobao. It took about half a month to go back and forth. You need a Taobao store. Leave a message with your address and I'll email you to avoid being accused of advertising. I only applied for a Korean visa at his home, so I don’t know about the rest. It’s just for reference. If there is a Korean pavilion in your local area, it is recommended to go there yourself. It is said that you can get a lot of coupons and guide books.

Air tickets:
It depends on everyone's habits, because my round-Trip air tickets to university are ordered through a third party, not online, so I still book through an agency as usual. Remember to check again before departure, because the female squirter had the wrong ticket and passport number, which almost caused an accident. If you like Qunar or Ctrip, just follow your habits.

Reservation:
Seoul is a tourist city that has no distinction between off-season and hot season. It is recommended to book a room at least two months in advance. We booked two months in advance, and many places already had no rooms.
Provides several booking websites and B&Bs: booking, Agoda.

There are several other B&Bs that I like more. Search on Weibo: our Seoul B&B, Seoul Myeongdong Walking Tour, Hongdae B&B (only accepts girls or couples), and Korean Home Ownership House. We stayed in one of the hotels here. We never saw the owner from the time we went back. We only contacted him through WeChat. We paid the rent before going, so we were a little worried. If you want to leave a message with a specific name and room number, I will email you to avoid suspicion of advertising.

If you want to experience hanok, go to the first two websites to search. There are many. My friend didn’t like to live in hanok, so he stayed in an apartment. If you want to enjoy a high-end experience, it is recommended to book a big hotel. Lotte and Walkerhill are all excellent~

The last place we stayed was really close to Myeongdong. Seoul Tower was right next to it. We entered and exited from Myeongdong Station, as shown in the picture above.

Seoul-Zero basic knowledge of Korean, a half-run guide for your first trip to Seoul, accommodation + coupons + shopping + attractions + tax refund
Seoul-Zero basic knowledge of Korean, a half-run guide for your first trip to Seoul, accommodation + coupons + shopping + attractions + tax refund

Two months before departure, start searching for guides on various websites and write down the places you want to go. (There must be many places you want to go, but it is impossible to go all at once unless you have enough time, so I suggest you also list the routes. , convenient for traveling, don’t waste time walking back and forth), useful information and coupons (some coupons are very useful, I also got a free Lotte World One Day Pass, it was a blast. Friendly tips : In fact, I almost forget to use many coupons. I get so jealous when I go shopping that I just remember to swipe my card orz)

Reference website (you can download coupons, search strategies, etc.):

UfosTravel: Seoul, South Korea section. Browse according to each country's travel guide, attractions, bars and nightclubs, restaurants and food, etc. The content is clearly classified and it is easy to find the travel help you want.

Hanchao (this is my favorite website, I found all the maps here.), Mafengwo Korea (Mafeng is my favorite travel guide website, I won’t explain).

Travel to Korea, Qantas Travel Korea section, in Seoul (I like the magazine very much, there are many electronic regional guides), Korea Tourism Development Bureau, Xing'er (the most useful guide in the legend, it is said that the Korean Pavilion in Shanghai has one, if you don't have one, you can Download the electronic version here and print it out, but I didn’t use it this time).
Regarding electronic coupons, many of them need to be printed. I have quite a few here, but they all have validity periods. I don’t know if they will be available in time. If there are many people who want them, I will save them directly on a network disk. It is convenient for you to download them. You don’t have to do it yourself. Find them one by one. Say something if you want.

Exchange money:
We went there for five days and exchanged 200,000 Korean won. We originally planned not to have enough money to go to Myeongdong to exchange, but in the end we couldn't spend it at all. All the cards that could be swiped were used, and we had 50,000 Korean won left after going back and forth. I have made a guide beforehand and found out that the exchange rate of domestic banks is lower than that of Bank of Korea, and the exchange rate of Bank of Korea is lower than that of Myeongdong and Hoehyeon. It depends on your needs. My suggestion is to change some money in the country first. When you take the airport bus and T-MONEY card, you have to use Korean won. If you don’t have enough left, go to Myeongdong to change. The street where you can change money is particularly easy to find. Myeongdong There are money exchange offices in every alley, and the exchange rates are about the same. If you exchange a lot, you can compare them back and forth.

Itinerary
Our flight was supposed to arrive at noon, but it turned out that there was heavy fog in Hangzhou that day, and all flights were delayed. It was already 3pm when we arrived in Seoul, so the original itinerary was scrapped QAQ
The original itinerary is (this itinerary has a PDF with maps, coupon addresses, etc.):

DAY1: MISS Lee - Mural Village - Dongdaemun - Jeonju Central Hall - Seoul Tower
DAY2: Bukchon Hanok, Samcheongdong - Gyeongbokgung Palace - Sinchon Ewha University - Chuncheon Fried Chicken - Hongdae - Lotte Mart
DAY3: Myeongdong—Lotte Department Store, Duty Free Shop—Princess’s House—Insadong SSAMZIE GIL—NURI—Yongsan Jjimjilbang
DAY4: Apgujeong∙Cheongdamdong——Cafe MAJO&SADY——Sinsadong Boulevard——Lotte World

Actual itinerary:
DAY1: Jeonju Central Hall-Seoul Tower.
DAY2: Samcheong-dong, Bukchon Hanok - Gyeongbokgung Palace - Ewha University - Chuncheon Fried Chicken - Hongdae
DAY3: Jogyesa Temple - Insadong SSAMZIE GIL - MISS Lee - Lotte Duty Free Shop - Princess's House - Myeongdong
DAY4: CUBE Coffee - Lotte World - Lotte young plaza - Shilla Duty Free Shop - cat cafe - Lotte Duty Free Shop, Lotte Department Store - Shinsegae Department Store

DAY1:

The stewardess will give foreign tourists (not Koreans) two forms in advance. They basically need to fill them out in pinyin. There is a column similar to the place of residence in Korea. You don’t need to write a detailed address. Just write the name of the hotel where you are staying. Upon arrival, someone will collect it. There is wifi at the airport and you can use it. Remember to tell your family that you are safe. Then, go through immigration formalities and go to the Information Center to get information and maps. If you don’t prepare Korean won, exchange a small amount of foreign currency at the airport (just in case), T-money card.

1. Buy a T-Money card at a 7-11 or GS25 store (I forgot the price of the card, which is about 2,000 to 3,000₩. We recharged it for about 20,000₩ in five days, and there was still about 7,000₩ left.)
2. There is a Chinese service information desk diagonally opposite 7-11. You can obtain maps, coupons, subway maps (this is very important!) and other related information.

Then we went out and took the airport bus 6015 (1st floor 5B, 12A). We went to Namdaemun Station. The bus we took this time did not have a stop sign in Chinese, so count yourself and don’t miss it. We also passed KBS TV station on the way. Anyone who watches Korean dramas may be interested. It’s good to take a photo from a distance.><Print 4 copies of the airport bus coupon (for 2 people), which can be used back and forth. Pay cash on the bus and put the coupon with The fare is paid in cash and handed over to the driver. Original price 10000 ₩, discount 9000 ₩.

After entering the city, the distance between stations is relatively close, so be careful about the stations and don't get off at the wrong station in a hurry. It will be troublesome to run back and forth.

TIPS:
1. It is best to ask where you live in advance to get a map, print it out or save it on your phone for easy search. After all, it’s my first time there and I’m not familiar with them. Some hotels are relatively remote, so don’t get lost. You don’t have an EGG yet, so don’t get lost.
2. The return airport bus is right opposite where you get off. The earliest one is around five o'clock. The estimated time is different at each station. Ask the owner of the accommodation to arrange the time for your return day.

Dinner:
Jeonju Central Hall Myeongdong Main Store전주중앙회관 명동본점
24-11 Chungmu-ro 1-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
Exit 6 of Myeong-dong Station of Subway Line 4 (it turns out that we didn’t take the subway and just walked there. It’s easy to find because there is a particularly scary doll in front of the store. It’s in a small alley. It’s just such a shop, the dolls look like embroidered shoes and can bow and turn around orz)

After dinner, I took a walk around Myeongdong and went to 2Fmusic Korea in nature republic to buy the BEAST 14-year desk calendar set that I had been longing for. After seeing that there was a lot of money exchanged, I didn’t worry anymore (it turned out that the cash I exchanged before was not spent in the end).

N Seoul Tower (N서울타워): Walk to Namsan Elevator and take Namsan Cable Car

I forgot about the price. We only bought a one-way ticket because we wanted to see the Sanshun Staircase (it turned out that this decision was really terrible!). Before taking the cable car, we bought the ticket on the 3rd floor and then rode on the 4th floor.

The teddy bear pavilion on Seoul Tower has closed. If you want to go there, you probably have to go to Jeju Island, but there is a shop where you can buy teddy bears. Remember to take photos at the love lock above
I originally thought it would be super beautiful. I walked to Nanshan Park, then to the Peak Suitai, Fountain Square, and then Sanshun Stairs. However, the way down was super long, with several forks. I couldn’t understand the roadside at all, so I had to follow the crowd. I finally reached the level ground, but I didn’t see the Sanshun stairs. I even got lost QAQ

TIP: It is not recommended to buy a one-way ticket at all. Although the legendary Sanshun Stairs is very romantic, it is not recommended when you are tired. You would rather go back and take the cable car, at least you will not get lost. If you have a particularly strong desire for Sanshun Stairs, I still recommend the original Road Ha, but remember to check the road signs before going.

Interlude - An unexpected touch brought to me by a family in Seoul:

After we came down, we could no longer find our way up. It was already around 10 o'clock Korean time. In the small alley, we met a Korean family of three. We only knew that there was a Woori Bank next to where we lived. The other person didn’t speak English and couldn’t communicate. We originally planned to give up, but then the hostess of that house brought her cell phone over and asked me to listen. The person who answered the phone was a Korean idol who could speak a little Chinese. But after all, I didn’t learn Chinese and couldn’t point out the specific direction. Finally, the Oppa said, “Please don’t worry, the owner of the phone is his sister. They can take you to Woori Bank. Please get on the bus.”

After all, we were out of town at night, so we were initially a little worried, but they were really enthusiastic and sent us back to Woori Bank. At that time, we really couldn't express our feelings in words. We could only bow to them to express our gratitude. I think I will never forget the kind people I met under the Seoul Tower that night. All I can do is express my blessings and gratitude in my heart from a distance. Maybe this is one of the reasons why I like Seoul so much. (I write this down, not to tell you that you got lost and got into a stranger’s car. In such a situation, it’s better to be careful. After all, there are good people and bad people everywhere.)

DAY2:

1. Bukchon Hanok (북촌한옥마을), Samcheongdong (삼청동): Exit 2 of Anguk Station, Subway Line 3.

Go straight ahead from Exit 1 and 2, and there is an INFORMATION (at the entrance of the elementary school, you can get relevant information about Bukchon.) There are eight scenic spots in Bukchon. It is said that without a navigation, there is no way to visit it by yourself. If you are particularly interested in Bukchon Hanok, you can search on Baidu for rental directions. There are many online. Bukchon was not our highlight, so we just walked around casually without looking for every scene. It is said that Sights No. 5 and 6 are must-sees. It was only around 9:30 when we arrived in Bukchon. No shops were open, so we just strolled around. I had breakfast in front of the convenience store like in Korean dramas.

TIP: If you are interested in Korean houses, you can search online in advance to find places to stay. You can choose to stay in a Korean house for one night. After all, Korean houses are relatively expensive and the transportation is not convenient.

2. To the west is Samcheongdong. (Okay, I won’t tell you, I am blind and can’t read a map, so the task of reading the map depends entirely on my dear~)

Gyeongbokgung Palace (경복궁): Take Line 3 to Gyeongbokgung Station Exit 5 and walk straight for about 200 meters to Gwanghwamun. You can also walk straight from Samcheong-dong for about 15 minutes (the entrance is not easy to recognize in the picture above at night)

Closed on Tuesday. Tickets: 3000₩/person

I originally planned to take photos wearing hanbok, but it took about half an hour to get the photos. Later, when I went there, it was exactly ten o'clock, and the changing of the guard ceremony was happening at Gwanghwamun and Heungryemun Square, so I forgot about Hanbok orz.
The general route of Gyeongbokgung Palace is to enter from the museum, Heungryemun Gate to Geunjeongjeon Hall, go around Xiuxijeon Hall to Gyeonghuido Tower, pass from Suisujeon Hall through Hanwonjeon Hall, go to Jijingdang Hall, pass through Gancheonggung Palace, and exit from Shenmumen Gate. Blue House.

Cheonggyecheon Stream: Exit 4 of City Hall Station (City Hall Station) on Subway Line 2, 527-6, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, and walk for 5 minutes. Or Gwanghwamun Station of Subway Line 5. Because someone must go to Cheonggyecheon Stream, so we walked straight through Gwanghwamun and passed the General Statue. After about ten minutes, we arrived at a large four-way road. Exit, turn left, that's it. There is a subway station next to it. Just take the subway when you go back.

Sinchon Ewha University (신촌・이대)

Take Line 3 to Euljiro 3-ga Station, transfer to Line 2 at Ewha University Station, Exit 2, and walk from Ewha University toward Sinchon for 8 minutes. TIP: Insadong, Ewha University, Myeongdong, etc.: Remember to tell the cashier TAX Refund when checking out. Those who are close to 50,000 will try to get a refund of 50,000, 1,500W will be refunded for 30,000, and 3,500W will be refunded for 50,000. (But in fact, when you bought it, you forgot everything. Just remember to get the tax refund form.)

Kosney Ewha University Store (the legendary largest stationery store, but it turned out to be very disappointing, there is nothing I want to buy, like a domestic stationery store)

56-2 2~3F, Daehyeon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 56-2 2, 3F.

Chuncheon Fried Chicken Steak (This is the restaurant I wanted to eat most, and it turns out it didn’t disappoint me.)
Get off at Sinchon Station, Exit 1, walk along the sidewalk of Hyundai Department Store, turn right when you see KFC, then go straight, and you will see Chuncheon Spicy Fried Chicken. There is a similar restaurant next to it, and I almost went in. There is a beef restaurant opposite, but that restaurant is not. When you exit, you can see it on the left side of the corner of the alley.

Hongdae (신촌・이대): Exit 9 of Hongik University Station on Subway Line 2 (Actually, you can walk to this place, but someone was too lazy, so we took the subway for one stop.)

STYLE NANDA Hongdae Main Store (If you can’t find it, you can go to Lotte Young Plaza to see it. There are some, but there are relatively few.) 335-21 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul 서울특별시 마포구 서교동 335-21

Trickeye 3D Museum 트릭아이미술관, Seogyo Plaza B2F 357-1 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul

Hello Kitty Cafe Sinchon Branch (헬로키티카페 신촌점) (It is said to be a must-go place for pink girls, but it doesn’t appeal to me.

I had planned other itineraries, but it was raining so hard that I lost my mood. After a cup of tribute tea, I went back to sleep. It happened to be playing on TV for two days and one night.

DAY3:

The original arrangement was to go to Myeongdong first, then go to the duty-free shop, and then go to Insadong in the afternoon. It turned out that this itinerary was completely unfeasible. QAQ stores in Myeongdong open late, or in other words, stores in Korea open very late. Basically, we were nine When I go out at 1 o'clock, no shop is open in many places. So I changed my itinerary, got up late in the morning, and went to Insadong first, then Myeongdong and the duty-free shop (it’s close to where I live, so it’s convenient to go home).

Insadong (인사동): Take Subway Line 4 to Chungmuro Station and transfer to Line 3, Anguk Station, Exit 6, Creative Street Ssamziegil

There is a little chance encounter here ~ because I didn’t turn in where I should turn (it’s actually a small alley. You can enter the store where you see MISS LEE’s avatar. Walking into the alley is the destination.) We are Turn left on the main road and walk to Seoul Central Church (Buddhism). There were many AZUMAs at the door, and some were handing out water and small bracelets, so I went to pay my respects. (It depends on whether you have religious beliefs or the habit of worshiping Buddha. It varies from person to person. For some people, it is better to worship the local Buddha first when they go to a place.)

Then we arrived at our destination. SSAMZIE GIL: 38, Gwanhun-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea. There are many specialty small shops. Since they open relatively late at 10:30, you can also browse the small alley. There is a shop similar to Dragon Beard Candy that should be the shop visited by "Brilliant Heritage". Some stores in Renren do not accept UnionPay, so you can use Korean Won or pay with VISA. After you have finished shopping, remember to take your invoice to the small office window on the left side of the entrance to register for tax refund procedures. You can ask if you can get a tax refund before buying. The store where I bought the postcards does not allow tax refunds. The staff's attitude is not very good, so you don't need to ask any questions, just take the envelope she gave you (with the tax refund form inside).

Because I have a bit of an ego complex, although my birth name is the Adam couple, I watched an episode of Sweet Potatoes, so I was always interested in the bento of that memory, so I went to have lunch. Star Cafe Miss Lee Insa-dong store (the sweet potato one should be in Daehang-ro, not this one.) This store is easy to find, just walk forward from the subway entrance and it's the store opposite. It's also the one on the left after walking out of Renren's alley.

The bibimbap is not bad, and a small appetite can probably finish a box.

Lotte Department Store, Lotte Duty Free Shop, and Young Plaza (you can actually visit these three stores together because they are connected. However, due to time constraints and because they are very close to where we live, we can just walk straight there, so we separated them into two. I went there. I didn’t go to any department store except MCM to check out the killer bags.)

Lotte Department Store
Entering the first floor, there is a Chinese service desk on the right front where you can go for consultation. If your shopping reaches a certain amount, you can go to the counter next to Gucci on the first floor to apply for a tax refund. Remember to take the receipt. I’ll talk about the tax refund thing last.

Lotte Duty Free Shop (just above Lotte Department Store, you can take the direct elevator up)
The happiest thing is that if you spend a few hundred dollars in shopping, you can get a Lotte World One-Day Pass exchange coupon. You can find this coupon on the websites I mentioned above. Needless to say more about shopping, let’s go shopping like crazy

TIP: Remember to use your own card to swipe. Parents’ cards cannot be swiped. It must be a credit card with the same name as the passport.

young plaza
To be honest, I had no interest in this building at all, but someone wanted to buy a doll, so I went there. If you can't find STYLE NANDA in Hongdae, you can go here. They also have makeup and clothes. Although they are not comprehensive, they are not small.

TIP: In fact, if you want to go shopping, the duty-free shop alone is enough for you to spend an entire afternoon.
After shopping, we went directly back to the place where we were staying to put our things away, and then went out to eat, preparing to sweep through Myeongdong at night.

Princess’s House Myeongdong No. 2 (Someone is obsessed with meat, but since I don’t like meat, I only ordered pork chop and Korean beef set meal.)

Myeongdong 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul 34-1 2F, Myeongdong 1-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul

I have the impression that this store is directly opposite the droptop coffee shop endorsed by Jun Ji Hyun and Ernie, if I remember correctly. Myeongdong (명동): Exit 7 of Euljiro Entrance Station of Subway Line 2 (we didn’t take the subway, we live nearby, so we can get there in a few steps)

I recommend a few stores, Music Korea (a must-go for Koreans, the discs are quite comprehensive, and for surrounding areas, if you want SM family, go to YP Underground Bar, for large peripheral stores, and CUBE, go to CUBE Coffee), ARITAUM (Amore) , The Face Shop, Innisfree, Etude House (Etude House), It's skin, Laneige and so on.

TIPS:

1. When visiting Myeongdong, there is no need to look at the map. If you just look down at the map, you may miss many surprising shops. We found a KPOP peripheral store in an alley, and NC fans bought a bunch of Lee Ki Kwang’s stuff╮( ╯ 3 ╰ )╭

2. When coming to Korea, the must-buy for girls should be Korean makeup. There are both Myeongdong and duty-free shops, but sometimes many stores in Myeongdong offer discounts, which are cheaper than duty-free shops. However, discount shops generally do not give away samples. It is said that duty-free shops give away a lot of cosmetics samples, but in fact, the only Sulwhasoo I bought at the duty-free shop came with samples. Those that bought several thousand were only given samples, and not more than one thousand. Compare it for yourself. If some duty-free shops have vouchers, they may be cheaper than Myeongdong discounts.

DAY4:

There was originally a boulevard QAQ in this day's itinerary, but because the two crazy people who were jealous as soon as they entered the duty-free shop had not shopped enough the day before, the itinerary was shortened.

Breakfast: Isaac Toast 24-41 Chungmu-ro 1-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul

Actually, I don’t know which restaurant I went to because this is a chain breakfast restaurant. It’s a bit exaggerated to say it’s a breakfast restaurant because it opens at least nine o’clock. I originally planned to eat there the day before, but it wasn’t open when I went.

Today’s first stop is Lee Ki Kwang’s company CUBE. The coffee opens at ten o’clock, so I got up late.
On the way to Myeongdong Station Exit 6, on the left hand side, there are many people buying it. We have made a guide before, so we didn't miss it.

Apgujeong∙Cheongdamdong (압구정・청담동)
CUBE Cafe Take Line 4 to Isu (Soshindae Entrance) Station and transfer to Line 7 at Cheongdam Station Exit 9, 125-1 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

This street is no stranger to star-chasers, because the entire circle is filled with agency companies. SM, JYP, CUBE and Kim Jaejoong’s coffee shop are also in this area. If you need children's shoes, please search Baidu for the address. Does the map look close? ! But actually not at all! Fortunately, I have my dear ones, otherwise I would definitely be lost. After exiting the subway, you will see Black Smith opposite (Uncle Song Seung-heon’s Western restaurant has opened its second one. It is said to be very popular and tastes good, but it’s a bit strange to go to Kimchi to eat Western food, and I’m not a fan of Uncle Song. , just take a look from a distance.) Go straight on the main road until you reach a big four-way intersection. There is a Gucci store across the road, and then turn into the small alley diagonally opposite (don’t doubt it, it’s a small alley! ) Go straight and you will see JYP and CUBE. The two companies are very close.

CUBE was closed, but luckily I met a few BTOB girls who were staying at the cafe and asked about CUBE Cafe. Pay attention! CUBE CAFE and CUBE are not together. There is a corner, and there is a coffee shop after turning the corner, which is filled with merchandise of CUBE artists. If you need anything, you can buy it directly from the store clerk. Unfortunately, our Dragon Girl has been replaced by RAIN. The QAQ anti-scalding cup cover is also from RAIN, which is not exciting at all. Because the little beasts went on a neon tour, they sat for a while, bought the peripherals they wanted to buy, and then left. In fact, I originally planned to check out the nearby specialty stores, but someone remembered that he was going to Lotte World and didn't go. Attached is a map of the surrounding area.

MCM's newly opened flagship store should be in this area as well. It's quite a roundabout road, so I'd better look for the children's shoes I want to go to.

Lotte World (롯데월드)

Take Subway Line 3 at Sinsa Station to Kyoda Station, transfer to Line 2 at Jamsil Station, exit 4, enter the underground shopping mall connected to Lotte World and go forward. From Jamsil Station, take Subway Line 2 to Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station and transfer to Subway Line 4 to Hoehyeon Station. As mentioned before, our one-day pass was exchanged for a few hundred dollars at the duty-free shop, so the tickets were free.

TIPS:

1. In fact, I have no interest in amusement parks at all, especially amusement parks during the day. If you want to pursue a romantic effect and have plenty of time, it is recommended to go at night, so that the photos taken will be much better. There is also the ice skating rink from "Winter Sonata" underground, which should be familiar to anyone familiar with Korean dramas.

2. In addition, because I have done a strategy before. If you buy your own tickets. It seems that the price is also divided into time periods.

The pass is 34,000₩/person for adults after 4 o'clock (16:00-23:00), and the admission ticket is 24,000₩/person for adults after 4 o'clock. Coupons can be used. I don’t know what’s going on now. If you have to buy tickets by yourself, please check again. Our principle is, why spend more money when you can save it (although you will know it when you are shopping, and the coupons are all in vain). It was past one in the afternoon when I came out from shopping. On the way to the subway station, I saw Angel Coffee because it was called a beast, so I went to have a drink. It turned out that there were many celebrities visiting this coffee shop.

4. Due to my obsession with MCM killer bags, we temporarily added the Shilla Duty Free Shop. I didn’t do any guide, I just took a taxi directly from Young Plaza to Silla. Although it turns out that I have no connection with killer bags, all of them are out of stock QAQ. It turns out that Silla is on a hillside.

TIPS:

1. The Shilla Duty Free Shop is smaller than Lotte's, with relatively fewer people, but it is said that the goods are more complete. However, because the killer bag is also out of stock, I firmly believe that Silla is not good and far away.

2. If you take a taxi to Silla, remember to ask the driver for the invoice. You can go to the service desk on the first floor to exchange for two 5,000 won vouchers (which were not used at all in the end).

3. When you come back, in addition to taking a taxi, you can take the bus provided by Shilla for free to customers. It seems to run every half an hour and take you directly to the entrance of Dongda Station. It is convenient to take the subway back.

4. There are Chinese translators at the entrance of Silla and in the center of the first floor. Don’t be nervous, just ask if you have any questions.

CAT CAFE (It’s a cat-themed cafe I came across in Myeongdong. Because of someone’s obsession with cats, I was dragged in resolutely)

It's said to be a cafe, but it's actually just for teasing cats. You need to change shoes and apply hand sanitizer when entering. As soon as I entered, a cat jumped at me and I was completely frightened. What can I say? It’s 8,000 won per person, and you can order a drink. We ordered black tea and green tea, which is water with tea bags. The theme here is just about teasing cats.

TIP: If you are a cat lover, don’t miss this store. Because someone told me that Renhe Cat Cafe in Insadong is my favorite place in Seoul this time.

Shinsegae Department Store (if you are not a fan of luxury goods, you don’t need to go to the Shinsegae in Hoihyeon, they all seem to be high-end luxury goods), Myeongdong, and Lotte Duty Free Shops

DAY5: Half-day tour of Incheon Airport (tax refund + pickup)

airport bus
As I mentioned before, there is an airport bus across the road from the stop where you get off. There are characters such as air bus on the stop sign, which is easy to recognize. Our flight was at 12:55, but because I have obsessive-compulsive disorder and have experienced multiple flight delays, we set off for the airport early in the morning before dawn.

TIP: My suggestion is to arrive at the bus station at least three and a half hours in advance, because it takes about an hour to drive from the city to the airport, and apply for your boarding pass two hours in advance. Just in case, it is better to go early. I would rather wait at the airport, at least I will feel at ease and not be nervous.

Now let’s talk about the tax refund issue.

A friend asked before how to get the tax refund form from the store clerk.

Generally speaking, stores in places like Myeongdong, Lotte Department Store, Renren, Hongdae, and Ewha University will issue tax refund forms as long as they purchase a certain amount. Basically all stores have a BA who can speak Chinese. You can ask him when checking out if you can get a tax refund? She will tell you yes and give you a small envelope with a tax refund form inside. Don’t throw them away, put them all together. When you get to the airport, you will need to present the tax refund form to get your tax refund.

If you arrive at the airport early and have not yet been able to change your boarding pass, you can go directly to the tax refund form stamping office at the back to get it stamped. Put all the tax refund forms together and give them to the staff for stamping. She will stamp the tax refund form and return it to you. There is a large luggage check-in area next to it. Very easy to find. Where there are people lining up, basically.

TIP: According to my best friend who is studying in Korea, it is best to go with a suitcase, because sometimes the staff is very BT and will ask you to take out the items for tax refund and show them to her.

Change your boarding pass. Check in.

Tax refund.

There are two tax refund agencies at Incheon Airport, one is Global Blue TAX FREE, which is blue, and the tax refund form is in a large blue envelope; the other is Global TAX FREE, which is orange, and the tax refund form is in a small orange envelope. When queuing up, a staff member will ask you to write down your passport number and name on the tax refund form. Don't forget to write it down. If you don't write it down, you won't be able to get a tax refund.

TIP: Line up at the corresponding agency based on the color of the tax refund form envelope and the name on the header. Please allow enough time as there are many people waiting in line. Generally speaking, the tax refund method is refunded in Korean won, or you can give him a credit card number, and it will arrive in the account in about 15 days. It is not recommended to refund RMB. According to my best friend, the RMB exchange rate for tax refund is quite uneconomical.

The lower left corner of this picture is the tax refund agency. Very easy to find.

3. Pick up the goods.

In the past, luxury cosmetics that were not Korean products purchased at Lotte Duty Free and The Shilla Duty Free basically had to be picked up at the airport. (The food we bought at the duty-free shop can also be picked up at the airport, because we are too lazy to pick it up~) There is a very, very serious problem here that needs to be reminded again and again! ! ! Please be sure to pick up your goods before going shopping! Someone wanted to buy food for a friend in a duty-free shop, but it was too late to pick up the goods in the end. Our plane closed at 40:00, and someone only came back at 38:00, which made him break out in a cold sweat. The bill of lading and the place where the goods are picked up are the pictures I took above. The envelope of the bill of lading is red. If I remember correctly, it should be at 121, where it is marked on the picture in the upper left corner. You have to take the subway there, and it's not in the same terminal as the tax refund. So after you have paid your tax refund, please stop shopping. Buy what you want to buy at the Lotte Duty Free store in the city to avoid queuing and missing your flight.

121 is particularly obvious, because the queue is like nothing. QAQ, please leave enough, enough, enough, enough time to queue up. You can queue alone and go shopping alone. But the terminal in front will have a lot more things than this terminal. Remember: The Shilla Duty Free Shop’s pick-up order is also available here!

go home

Tips:

1. Even if the weather is minus 11 degrees Celsius, there are not many people wearing down jackets on the streets of Seoul. Except for azuma, most of their winter equipment, girls wear coats and leggings, without snow boots. Therefore, if you go to Korea in winter, you should try not to wear down jackets. You can put up a few warm baby pictures. The place where you live usually has floor heating. On the first day, I couldn't sleep at all because of the heat. I had to take a shower orz when I got up in the morning. (Fuck you, who said all Korean handsome guys are on TV? At least the ones we see on the street are all with long legs. There is nothing particularly unattractive. Many of them are handsome. Even if the girls are not good-looking, they are also well-dressed. , even worse, the hairstyle and color are also very nice, and the eye makeup is usually very thick).

2. For those of you who don’t speak Korean like us, you can learn more from watching Korean dramas and entertainment. Don’t panic, because there is basically no communication problem. Just make gestures, or ask another person, and you can usually get the result. . Many Koreans don't know English. You can try to see if you can.

3. You don’t need to recharge the T-money card a lot, because you can recharge the money, and if you want to refund the rest, you can go through the card refund procedure. If you want to go there next time, you don’t need to refund it. The same goes for the extra Korean won. Just keep it for the next time you go there. The money won't expire anyway.

4. Please leave enough time at the airport. The tax refund form can be stamped before checking in. A friend who studied in Korea told me that it is best to bring the items on the tax refund form to get stamped, because sometimes the staff will If you have a fever, check for tax refund items, just in case. You need to queue up for tax refund and picking up the goods. Again, leave enough time to avoid being too late to get on the plane to pick up the goods at the end.

5. Friends who are going shopping, don’t bring too many clothes. I didn’t bring a change of coat this time to avoid shopping too much and not being able to fit in my luggage.

6. Although I thought my itinerary was quite comfortable before I went there, in the end I still missed a few places because I was so jealous and crazy about shopping. It’s better to make a reservation in advance on the places you must go. Don’t run out of time to go there. . If it's not too important, you can put it aside for now and talk about it later when you have the opportunity.

7. Girls who want to buy cosmetics should do their homework before going, so as not to go into those stores to look at the cute ones and end up being tricked into buying a bunch of useless things. By the way, don’t buy unnecessary things just because you get freebies or discounts on purchases. You know consumer psychology.

8. Transportation is basically the subway, which is very convenient. However, some subways are carried on your back in both directions. Before entering, check the direction you want to take. Don't go in the wrong direction. You will waste your money and have to go up and down to the other side. I only took a taxi once. Korean taxis are color-coded. Black is the most expensive. It is not recommended to take it.

9. Remember that the bank card you carry is in your own name. Your parents’ cards cannot be used. The name on the card you swipe at the duty-free shop must be consistent with the name on your passport. It is not recommended to bring two cards to prevent maxing out. You can save thousands to tens of thousands on one card in advance, and the amount is based on your shopping list.

This is a set of postcards I bought in Insadong. I couldn’t take them apart when I bought them. QAQ was missing. There are 12 cards in total. I want to say something about the original intention of going to Korea this time. The moment the plane arrived in Incheon, I had only one thought in my mind, "Lee Ki Kwang, I have finally arrived where you live."

The older you get, the more you will be laughed at. They always say that you should not be chasing stars at such an age.
I always smile and don't refute. People who understand will understand, and explanations to those who don't understand are just superfluous. Everyone has their own idol in their heart, and the reasons for worshiping them are naturally different. Some people like an actor because of a role in a drama, some people see in them the dreams they never achieved when they were young, and some people like them because of a role in a drama. Watching those little idols reach their peak step by step.

I just want to say that from 2009, I watched Li Qiguang step by step until now, and this support in my heart has accompanied me through many negative energy days. He is the warmest, warmest and most healing young man I have ever seen. Your smile is the sun that never sets in my heart. I know this feeling. Many people cannot understand it, including my parents, but they tolerate and accept me who retains this childlike innocence. This is enough.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:58 GMT-8 Processed in 0.183138 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list