Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Went to Tyrande 10 times! My favorite is Chiang Mai ❤️ I recommend staying at the Maladee Rendezvous Hotel

315 0
Post time 2024-5-18 02:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Chiang Mai-Went to Tyrande 10 times! My favorite is Chiang Mai ❤️ I recommend staying at the Maladee Rendezvous Hotel
Chiang Mai-Went to Tyrande 10 times! My favorite is Chiang Mai ❤️ I recommend staying at the Maladee Rendezvous Hotel

Compared with the passion and unrestrainedness of Bangkok and Pattaya,
the small town of Chiang Mai seems more leisurely and calm.
There is a tree house coffee where you can sit all day;
It has a literary and artistic atmosphere Laman Art Village
There is also a weekend night market where you can hang out all night.
In Tha Pae Gate, an ancient city full of humanistic atmosphere,
flocks of pigeons are like actors who have been arranged in advance,
waiting for you to take a photo.
Even though I have been to Thailand no less than 10 times,
I still only love the small city of Chiang Mai!

Chiang Mai internet celebrity check-in, I have checked the spots for everyone and compiled some tips
1⃣️No.39cafe Treehouse Coffee
Business hours: 8:30-17:30
The cafe is relatively small, and the photos are very photogenic. I recommend 4-5pm for those who love taking photos, as the light is good! It is very close to the Art Village, so you can arrange to check in together!

2⃣️chom cafe Alice in Wonderland
Business hours: 11:00-22:00
It is a restaurant, the photo area is very small, girls wear more fancy clothes to take photos, it really looks good, if you just go there Just take a photo, forget about eating!

3⃣️Romantic photo with pigeons at Tha Pae Gate
It’s worth spending 100 baht, because the “local director” will help you arrange everything. The effect of a screen full of pigeons surrounding you is difficult to achieve without spending money, so go early in the morning ,few people!

4⃣️Coconut Grove Market
The stalls are only open on weekends from 8:00-16:00
If you just want to take pictures in the coconut grove, it is recommended to go on non-weekends/or after 16:00
No People can take pictures casually, but if you want to experience the market atmosphere, please note: the market only opens on weekends!

5⃣️Sunday weekend night market
Thap Pae Gate 17:00-22:00
Sunday night market recommended! The entire ancient city is in a night market atmosphere, with delicious food, small gifts, and all kinds of dazzling things! You can really spend a night shopping!

6⃣️cloud 9 cafe rice field coffee (not recommended yet)
Due to the epidemic situation and the relative distance, it is not recommended to go there at the moment. It is still being renovated and it is expected to be beautiful in half a year!

7⃣️Bann kang wat Art Village
Closed on Mondays/Other times: 10:00-18:00
It is full of literary and artistic atmosphere, there are many art shops, recommended for those who like the artistic atmosphere. ! !

8⃣️Hotel Recommendations
Chiang Mai Maladee Rendezvous
This hotel is on the Mae Ping River, 5km from the airport, a 15-minute walk from Chiang Mai Ancient City, and a 5-minute walk from Anushan Market. It is close to surrounding attractions, and shuttle buses to attractions are arranged every day. In addition, I must praise the hotel's attentive service, the staff are very nice, and the experience is very good. Every detail is carefully planned. But what I like most is its swimming pool. There is also a massage hot spring in the middle that I have to take a dip in after I go out. Relieve the fatigue of the day in one visit! I think this is the wisest choice for this trip to Chiang Mai!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.237351 second(s), 30 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list