Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Ho Chi Minh City Walking Tour. Eat good food, drink in bars, and get a spa massage

100 0
Post time 2024-9-22 02:07 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Shopping:

Pink Church: Tan Dinh Church (Figure 1)

Central Post Office (Figure 2), where some souvenirs are sold and postcards can be mailed. Next to it is the Book Street where you can stroll around. If the weather is too hot, there is a shopping mall next to it where you can enjoy the air conditioning. Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee Ủy ban Nhân dân Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh (Figure 4), Coffee House (Figure 5) can take pictures. There are really many Vietnamese coffee shops, so there is no need to choose one specifically on this floor.

Recommendation: You can take a bus night Tour, which takes about 45 minutes. There is no stop and no explanation. It is very comfortable to see the night view of the city and blow the breeze. The ticket purchase location is opposite the Grand Theater. For nightlife, you can visit Japanese Street and Pham Ngu Lao Street.

2. Food:

Phở Việt Nam: Figure 8, Michelin. The main dish is the stone pot rice noodle soup, which is super fresh and has a lot of beef. There are quite a lot of people, but the serving speed is also very fast.

Hoa Túc Saigon: Figure 9, Vietnamese food. I ordered a few dishes and they all tasted good. The environment is also very good and the price is not expensive. Recommended.

Pizza 4P's: Figure 10. I went there following the recommendation of Xiaohongshu. The decoration is industrial style and very good. The taste is also good. I like it.

There is also a roadside stall, Figure 11. I was amazed. I ordered a small hot pot. The taste is sour and spicy, similar to the taste of Tom Yum Goong soup. There are also various BBQs, and it is super cheap.

3. SPA:

Figure 7, norah spa. I chose a 90-minute body and 40-minute head package. The price of $40 is very cost-effective. Their tea is delicious and the plums are really delicious.

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City Walking Tour. Eat good food, drink in bars, and get a spa massage
Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City Walking Tour. Eat good food, drink in bars, and get a spa massage

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.166552 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list