Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Ho Chi Minh Quan Bui and SH Garden food restaurant, fresh vegetables and seafood

126 0
Post time 2024-8-27 04:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Because of the low cost of living, low-calorie and delicious food, and sunny weather all year round, I feel like I am in heaven after living in cold 🇬🇧London for a long time. I don't want to leave once I come here. The Vietnamese diet is mainly based on very fresh vegetables. The daily protein intake is mainly shrimp, salmon and various seafood, seasoned with low-calorie fish sauce, so Vietnamese girls are generally very slim.

Restaurant name: Diana's Travel Diary
Restaurant address: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Restaurant recommendation:
1. Quán Bui (Figure 6)
Restaurant address: 222-224 D.Lê Thánh TÃn, Phuǒng Ben,ThÃnh, Quân 1, ThÃnh phà Hà Chí Minh 70000
2. SH Garden (Figure 14-18)
Restaurant address: 26 Ngo Quang Huy, Thao Dien

Sports
One Cycle Spinning Bike
Gym address: 19 Tran Ngoc Dien, Floor 1, Thao Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City

Fashion
Vietnam's year-round heat has led them to launch many hot girl designer brands, many of which are located in District 1. I recommend Nguyen Cong Tri (Figure 10)

Store name: 194 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu
Store address: Phường 6, Quận 3 Ho Chi Minh City 00084

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh Quan Bui and SH Garden food restaurant, fresh vegetables and seafood
Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh Quan Bui and SH Garden food restaurant, fresh vegetables and seafood

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.194147 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list