Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Phö 10 Ly Quâc Su and Quán Än Ngon in Hanoi. Traditional Vietnamese cuisine restaurant

199 0
Post time 2024-9-30 23:21 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I wish I could eat 10 bowls of Vietnamese Pho at once! Phö 10 Ly Quâc Su! You can also choose well done and medium for beef. There is enough meat! The soup base is so delicious! ! There are plates of lime and chili rings on the table, and there is a vinegar soaked with garlic over there, which is super! The portion is not large, and one bowl is not enough to eat. You can order two bowls or add a plate of small fried dough sticks, soak in the soup and absorb the soup!

You basically need to queue up at mealtime, and there are more foreigners. It seems to be an Internet celebrity restaurant, but the taste is really amazing! ! I went there for four days and ate ten bowls of Pho. I rate this restaurant as the best! It is the level that I will fly there specifically to eat a bowl of noodles in the future. I remember that a bowl of noodles seems to be 70,000 Vietnamese dong, and it seems that only cash can be paid.

Restaurant name: Phö 10 Ly Quâc Su
Restaurant address: 2 Chan Cam Hang Trong Hoan Kiem Ha Noi, Vietnam

There is another popular restaurant, Quán Än Ngon, which is also delicious. It is a more traditional Vietnamese dish. Fried rice, crab pot and shrimp are all delicious. Spring rolls are just normal. There are so many people that you need to wait for a table during peak hours. You must go!

Restaurant name: Quán Än Ngon
Restaurant address: 18 Phan Boi Chau Cua Nam Hoan Kiem Ha Noi, Vietnam

Note: 🇻🇳 is safer than you think, but friends who go there should also pay attention to safety, keep an eye on your mobile phone, passport and bag~ Also, don't smoke in the hotel or you will be fined US dollars.

Hanoi-Phö 10 Ly Quâc Su and Quán Än Ngon in Hanoi. Traditional Vietnamese cuisine restaurant
Hanoi-Phö 10 Ly Quâc Su and Quán Än Ngon in Hanoi. Traditional Vietnamese cuisine restaurant

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-2 00:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.152911 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list