Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Phuket travel, memories of the Andaman Sea and sunset

252 0
Post time 2024-8-14 22:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have been flying to islands more often in the past two years. I feel very satisfied and even a little addicted to it when I occasionally go to the islands for a few days. I have always planned to stay in Phuket for a month to experience local life, surf, grill fish on the beach, ride a motorcycle for a day, eat all the roadside stalls...but it has been postponed indefinitely due to various reasons. I have been staying at home for more than half a month during this period, so I can only recall the days in Phuket a while ago. I hope that the sad days will pass as soon as possible, and when the spring comes, we will rush to the islands for a spontaneous Trip.

Amatara Wellness Resort

Phuket-Phuket travel, memories of the Andaman Sea and sunset

A natural and pure healing Journey. On the way to Amatara, located at Cape Panwa, the southernmost tip of Phuket, the journey of exiling the soul begins. Give yourself to the sea, follow the hotel's emphasis on wellness and let your body relax for a few days to reset the disrupted biological clock. Everyone who comes to Amatara may have a strong desire for physical and mental healing, and the faces of the guests who leave can indeed feel the spirit after the baptism of therapy.

Looking from the lobby to the sea, several traditional Thai pavilions on the infinity pool are particularly conspicuous. After walking half a circle around the resort's trails, I can't wait to open the door of the villa, facing the bay, lying on the lounge chair next to the private small swimming pool, let the body get along with the sun for a while, the most exciting thing about coming to the beach is that you can easily have a healthy complexion. Push open the two wooden doors connecting the bathroom to the swimming pool, and the Icelandic blue bathroom appears more transparent after letting in plenty of light. The moment you arrive, fill the bathroom with water and take a bath with an unbeatable sea view. All your fatigue is instantly blown away by the sea breeze.

My friend made a bunch of flowers and put them in the bathroom while I was sunbathing, out of occupational disease. I would never say that he brought the flowers on board from Bangkok. Extending out from the sofa area in the living room is a long and narrow terrace, which is the perfect place to watch the sunset. Amatara on the hill of Cape Panwa has a private holiday environment, presenting an ideal environment of natural secrets everywhere, with well-arranged vegetation that is not planted too densely. Standing on a high place, you can also overlook the whole picture of Sri Panwa Hotel not far away.

Compared with COMO where I stayed before, Amatara, which grew up in Thailand, can more cleverly integrate modern and traditional elements in architectural presentation. The buildings are all white and lake blue, with an orange Thai roof on the top, and the interior of the restaurant's roof is decorated with handmade bamboo. A woven bag with good texture is prepared for the guests in the room, which has become a single item for everyone to take photos.

If you want to really sweep away fatigue and stress during an island vacation, a spa is a must. The stand-alone spa is like a fascinating palace. Walking up the stairs with a lot of lush green plants on both sides, it seems that you have entered the relaxation state of the spa. A small garden in the atrium is planted with organic herbs and spices for treatment and massage, which is self-sufficient. After a 90-minute treatment, I walked out of the treatment room and heard only the sound of the waves. The yoga instructor on the pavilion was taking a guest to do yoga facing the deep blue sea and sky.

Whether it is fitness, yoga, spa, or just staying in the hotel to improve sleep quality, the hotel has targeted meals carefully matched by nutritionists. Don't panic when you hear about healthy eating. This is Thailand. Of course, all food will be much more delicious than you think. There is no one to supervise me on weekdays, and eating and drinking has become my normal state. Coming here is just right to detoxify my body. I got on the club car and drove for a while, and then walked down the stairs a few steps, and came to a private beach with excellent privacy. How private is it? Even many of the guests staying here don’t know about this place. It’s like a hidden paradise. I only met two or three people during the several visits.

Lying on a beach chair and listening to the sonata of the waves, jumping into the sea for a swim, walking on the soft sand... Time seems to be still, accompanied by the sea, no one disturbs. The waves on the beach are not big, I ordered Stand-up Paddling from the front desk in advance. I realized that it is very important to balance when playing. Advanced play can also complete many yoga moves on the paddle board.

When you are tired of playing, open a coconut and sit on the log swing. The body is covered with sand and the hair still has the salty smell of sea water. This primitive feeling of the island really makes people feel good. The days away from the hustle and bustle of the island are the most carefree. The excitement of seeing the sea is a natural instinct of human beings. Live in peace with the ecology, nestle among the lush tropical plants, let yourself go completely, reset the biological clock, and reduce unnecessary sugar intake in the diet. The meaning of Travel is not only to harvest beautiful scenery, but also to bring health back to real life. It is also very important. In just 3 days of Thai health care, I feel refreshed like never before.

Amatara Wellness Resort
Address: 84 Moo 8, Sakdidej Road, Tambon Vichit, Cape Panwa, Phuket
Price: From 7000 THB

Campus Coffee Roaster

The first cup of coffee I had in Phuket was also the only shop I visited. After having it, I didn't want to bother looking for a second one. CAMPUS is located at a prominent intersection in the colorful Phuket Town. It is also the favorite coffee shop of the locals. Formerly a pharmacy, the exquisite carvings on the exterior walls of the building are full of European style. It has not been repaired too much and is no different from the original appearance. After passing the bar counter and greeting the barista, I entered the inner hall and saw a row of desks and chairs from my school days against the wall, which was full of the feeling of youth campus.

Everyone in the shop looks unhurried and extremely relaxed. They all seem to be local frequent travelers. Guests sitting at the bar counter will chat with the barista about their favorite coffee shops in their city. The owner and barista started his roasting journey in college and is also quite influential in the local area. The coffee produced uses coffee beans from northern Thailand such as Chiang Rai, mixed with African and South American beans, mostly sun-dried, and can taste the lively berry sweetness and sourness. On hot days, don’t miss a cup of Affogato, a rich coconut milk ice cream.

Campus Coffee Roaster
Address: 6 Krabi Road, Talat Yai, Phuket Town, Phuket
Time: 08:00 - 18:00
Price per person: 150 THB

Tu Kab Khao

Southern cuisine has long been the real Thai cuisine. Unfortunately, the best southern Thai cuisine is in Bangkok. There are not many restaurants in Phuket that can satisfy your stomach. Of course, it may be that I am too harsh. On the contrary, the restaurants in the hotel are relatively good. Nahmyaa in COMO is really worth a special trip to eat. It is so delicious that you will stamp your feet on the spot.

Before going to the town, I asked local friends for their opinions, and Tu Kab Khao became the first choice. So I hired a Grab and arrived before the restaurant was full. The business was really good. There is a huge lobster hanging on the wall on the side of the restaurant sign, which is very eye-catching. Walking into the restaurant is like visiting a local rich businessman's house. The decoration is elegant and exquisite, with many blue and white porcelain ornaments, and the walls are covered with photos of the Thai royal family, which has a bit of nostalgic atmosphere.

We ordered a table of dishes, including slow-cooked pork belly, fried crab meat with curry, green curry chicken, fish viscera yellow curry, Tom Yum Goong soup... After eating, we paid the bill and exclaimed that the price was really Thai-friendly, about 1,500 baht. The taste is still good, and every bite is a surprise. Just to cater to foreign diners, the typical strong sour and spicy flavor of southern Thai dishes is lost, and the overall taste is sweet. It is a good choice for students who are not very tolerant of spicy food. There is a bar hidden through the restaurant. It is also a very comfortable and romantic thing to spend a night on the town with a few after-meal cocktails while listening to the soft singing of the resident singer.

Tu Kab Khao
Address: 8 Phang Nga Road, Talat Yai, Phuket Town, Phuket
Time: 11:30 - 23:00
Price per person: 700 THB

Promthep Cape

To welcome the impact of nature, watching the sunset is undoubtedly the best way. To watch the most beautiful sunset on Phuket Island, it must be the sunset cliff Promthep Cape. It is sandwiched between Nai Harn Beach and Rawai Beach. In Thai, it means "God's Cape". In my opinion, it is not an exaggeration to rate it as one of the most beautiful sunset viewing places in the world.

We used Grab's chartered car service to go from the hotel to Promthep Cape. Chartering a car on the island is much more convenient than taking a taxi. The driver is always available, and you can communicate on the app at any time. The price is Grab's usual conscience and cheap. The key is that you don't need to make an appointment in advance. You can call a car quickly even if you want to. The most expensive Van only cost 2,800 baht for 8 hours. Watch the sunrise in the morning and the sunset in the evening. Vacationing on the island is so leisurely. Sitting on the edge of the cliff, you can overlook several scattered islands nearby. The interlaced palm trees are blown slowly, the sky gradually changes from orange to pink and purple, and the golden sunset makes the skin glow.

There are quite a few people who come here to admire the sunset, but everyone is quietly looking at the sky in the distance. Couples snuggle up to share each other's day. Time seems to stand still. Anxiety will be blown away by the sea breeze, and the heart will instantly become unusually calm. While watching this sunset, people can't help but reflect on how to get along with nature. If we don't pay attention to and protect the marine environment, the scenery in front of us will probably disappear soon. I believe that the frequent disasters around the world this year can make the issue of protecting the natural environment receive enough attention from humans. Let us respect nature, Natural is all the word.

Promthep Cape
Address: แหลมพรหมเทพ, Rawai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket
Time: 18:00 - 19:00 Sunset

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.267820 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list