Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

Alone, 5 days and 4 nights in Chiang Mai with a relaxing mentality

231 0
Post time 2024-5-18 03:04:22 Mobile | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

It’s been more than a week since I came back from Chiang Mai, and I’m still thinking about this overseas trip after an absence of three years.

ChiangMai-Alone, 5 days and 4 nights in Chiang Mai with a relaxing mentality

First, visa on arrival: don’t worry about the 2,200 baht fast track. The only ugly thing in Thailand is this. If you spend 200 baht less and go normally, believe me, you will definitely pay a lot more time and cost (previously, a friend insisted on going normal when entering the country, and after half a questioning more than hours)

Secondly, where to live: I prefer to live near Tha Pae Gate, because it is close to the ancient city and it is convenient to go anywhere. Of course, you can also live near Ningman Road, where there will be many fashionable and trendy shops for check-in. (I chose Ningman Road for one night and had to endure the roar of planes during the day)

Check-in at attractions: Tha Pae Gate - White Temple, Blue Temple, Black House - Elephant Conservation Camp - Dou Suang Long Temple, Chiang Mai University
Tha Pae Gate: It is actually a gate in the ancient city, but you can feed pigeons and take photos at this gate. Many ladies check in here. The day I went there was Sunday, and it happened to be the Sunday market. Even stalls are allowed in the entire ancient city. The items sold are pretty much the same, but after all, the atmosphere is there, so you still have to experience it.

The three temples: White Temple, Blue Temple, and Black House are in Chiang Rai. I recommend signing up for a group tour online directly. Since the drive takes three hours, I just handed it over to the one-day tour group. As for the scenery, as shown in the picture. These temples were built by famous local artists and are more like art galleries.

Elephant Conservation Camp: I still signed up for a half-day tour. In fact, there are shops in the ancient city where I can sign up. I chose to trust the domestic website, hahaha😄. How should I put it? Foreigners were more interested in this project than us, so I was the only Chinese person in the entire conservation camp that day, and another yellow man told me that he was from Thailand. One thing to say, I think this elephant interaction is worth it, because the elephants are really wild, and the local mahout is very fun.

Tip: Bring a change of clothes and a swimsuit

Shuanglong Temple and Chiang Mai University: I stayed on Nimman Road on the last day. I saw that it was quite close to Shuanglong Temple, so I took a grab and went up to have a look. It is said that it enshrines the relics of eminent monks and is the most famous temple in the area. Then we went down the mountain just in time to take pictures at Chiang Mai University.

Travel: I don’t take tuk-tuks because I always feel unsafe. Downloading Grab is like Didi from abroad. You can see where you want to go and how much it will cost.

Language: English, some attractions speak Chinese, but when you are wandering around in Chiang Mai, many places still require English language support.

Food: I searched for it on Owl. The reviews above are pretty reliable. If I’m in the mood, I’ll post another article about food. After all, I just eat when I go there.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:54 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.168003 second(s), 31 queries .