Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Macau Spa Guide, Ritz-Carlton Spa and Finnish Spa Massage Experience

177 0
Post time 2024-7-27 19:50 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Macau's spas are relatively developed and can be roughly divided into luxury and affordable versions. Luxury versions are almost all attached to five-star hotels, while affordable versions are located in Macau's narrow streets and alleys. I have been to several spas. Below is a guide to the items, prices, and services of luxury and affordable spas, which can be used as a reference for friends who want to relax when traveling to Macau. I would like to explain that they are all formal.

The most impressive thing is the citrus fruit tea and Indonesian technicians, and then the price

Citrus, also known as Bengal citrus or stone apple, is a fruit produced in India. Many SPA shops in Thailand offer such fruit tea. From the hotel lobby to the spa center behind a shallow pool surrounded by quiet plants on the third floor, you will welcome a consultant who serves you in the fragrance of a woody essential oil. At this time, you will get a cup of hot citrus fruit tea with a very special taste and fragrance, and patiently help you prepare hot towels and slippers, and provide tracking services throughout the process.

Macao-Macau Spa Guide, Ritz-Carlton Spa and Finnish Spa Massage Experience

This consultant is usually very beautiful, but she is not a technician, she can only be regarded as a health consultant. If you are a first-time visitor, she will explain in detail the various services and facilities of the spa, provide bathrobes, waterproof bags, how to open the locker, and the use of the dryer in the locker room, various facilities such as jacuzzis, steam rooms, saunas, aromatherapy showers, swimming pools and lounges, as well as free snacks, fruits and tea, etc.

Then the main topic is to introduce the service items. The approximate time is 60, 80, and 90 minutes. There are 60 minutes of hot bamboo body essential oil; 80 minutes of amethyst energy massage; 90 minutes of white truffle body scrub and massage, etc. The skin and facial care uses British brand Carol Joy London and American brand HydraFacial. The lowest price is 1688 yuan, up to 3688 yuan.

Then introduce the technicians. I counted and there are about 20 people from Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Eastern Europe and other countries. I liked a Thai one, but he was already on the clock, so I chose an Indonesian one.

The technician was very professional, gentle and soft-spoken. The massage technique was also great, with different levels of intensity, comfortable and warm, and asked me about the music, temperature and pressure in the room to ensure that I enjoyed and relaxed in my personal space. The soothing effect of the massage movements made me feel like I fell into a deep sleep after 10 minutes. After the program, the consultant who had been following the service took me to the relaxation lounge.

I introduced the Ritz-Carlton Spa above. Macau includes Banyan Tree, St. Regis, Sands City, Sofitel, Parisian, etc., which are roughly on the same level. All of them are good. Compared with the accommodation price of several thousand to 10,000 yuan, it is a rare experience to enjoy a professional and unmatched 90-minute completely quiet, stable and comfortable spa service for several thousand yuan.

Affordable spa, overnight stay, and outstanding food

The spas on the upper floors of the buildings on both sides of the streets in Macau, whether intentionally or unintentionally, avoid using the word spa, but use Finnish baths and sauna halls instead to indicate that they are closer to the understanding of the general public. There are two things that impressed me most about this kind of spa. One is that the products are absolutely the same level as the classic tea restaurants in Macau, and the other is that you can stay overnight.

Every food can be regarded as a representative of the level of classic tea restaurants, such as the Anran Xiaohun rice, Demae Ichou, roast meat, clay pot rice, especially the Cantonese soup, shrimp dumplings, desserts, chicken feet and chicken wings, which are absolutely in place and more than one level higher than the food in spas in other provinces and cities. The free food included in the sauna fee will be listed, such as three cups chicken, fried noodles with soy sauce, Chaozhou braised chicken feet, braised chicken, blanched vegetables, radish and beef brisket, curry puffs, minced meat and egg fried rice, one or two kinds of porridge, about 15 or 16 kinds, of course, some other food must be paid for, which is not included in the sauna fee.

Most of the facilities in such sauna halls include dry and wet steam, massage pool, billiards, cinema, gym, etc.

The technicians are from Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, and Eastern Europe. The ordinary net sauna costs about 398 to 498 yuan; Shanghai massage (Chinese style, mainly acupuncture points) costs 598 Portuguese patacas for 2 hours, Thai style costs 798 yuan, and if you want to choose a higher level, you can choose private projects such as rose aromatherapy or ocean aromatherapy, which costs 1288 to 2188 yuan, and the project already includes the net sauna fee.

If you choose to do the project, you can stay overnight. If you go in at 5 pm, you can come out the next morning. The overnight place is very small, with a bed less than 70 cm, and it is a bunk bed. If you tell in advance, you will get a single room. If you want to get up early the next day, there is also a wake-up service, which is very suitable for single tourists who don't want to book a hotel.

However, the service is very ordinary, and the care products are also ordinary, similar to domestic barber shops. If you want to experience it, you can choose to go in with the names of Finnish baths and saunas.

Generally speaking, the spas in various luxury hotels in Macau have very sophisticated hardware, software, and supplies, and focus on health care. The technicians are professional, the prices are expensive, and they are ancillary services of the hotel. The business hours are limited, and overnight stays are not allowed. The saunas on the garden floors of various buildings in Macau have average hardware conditions, but are open 24 hours a day, so you can go at any time, stay overnight, the prices are affordable, the food selection is rich, and the technicians have their own characteristics.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.223187 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list