Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Hua Hin Food Night Market in Thailand, a must-see night travel project for tourists

116 0
Post time 2024-6-23 18:01:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I once had the opportunity to visit the small town of Hua Hin in Thailand and experience the famous night market there. Hua Hin Night Market is located in the north of the town. It is very lively and a good place for local residents and tourists to spend the evening.

HuaHin-Hua Hin Food Night Market in Thailand, a must-see night travel project for tourists

There are all kinds of snack stalls in the night market, and all kinds of local specialties made me feast my mouth. Among them, the seafood there impressed me the most. Hua Hin is a coastal city in Thailand, so the seafood there is very fresh, fresh and cheap. The restaurant will put its own seafood on ice at the door for customers to choose. Looking at the huge lobsters, crabs, squids, etc., my saliva is almost flowing down. I chose a seafood barbecue restaurant and ordered a signature lobster and garlic grilled clams. The taste is really delicious!

HuaHin-Hua Hin Food Night Market in Thailand, a must-see night travel project for tourists

In addition to seafood, there are many other snacks in Hua Hin Night Market, such as mango sticky rice, banana cakes, seafood fried rice, etc. These local delicacies are also very popular. In addition, you can also buy various special souvenirs, groceries, clothing, etc. at the night market. I bought some local Thai postcards there as souvenirs and left good memories.

In Hua Hin Night Market, there are also some creative markets that are popular with young people. There are many interesting and unique handicrafts and small items, which are very suitable for people who like to collect or buy gifts. The operators of these small stalls are very friendly, and chatting with them is also an interesting experience.

In general, Hua Hin Night Market is a very good tourist attraction. There are all kinds of food, souvenirs, small stalls, creative markets, etc. It is really overwhelming. If you have the opportunity to go to Thailand, you must visit Hua Hin Night Market. I believe you will be satisfied with your eyes and appetite!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:20 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.171105 second(s), 32 queries .