Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Hua Hin, the place where the Thai royal family vacations, is across the sea from Pattaya

193 0
Post time 2024-7-12 04:44 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Hua Hin is a seaside town in central Thailand. It is across the sea from Pattaya, more than 200 kilometers away from Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, and about a 3-hour drive. It is known as the most traditional seaside resort in Thailand. Royal nobles come to Hua Hin to live for a period of time every year. Hua Hin may not have the beautiful sea view of Phuket, nor the debauchery of Pattaya. The feeling here is peaceful and leisure. Wandering aimlessly in the seaside alleys and lingering in the unique shops.

About transportation: The train departs from Bangkok in 4 hours, and the slow train has no air conditioning. There are many vendors selling things on the train. I bought a pork rice for 50 baht. The ticket inspector on the train knew that I was a foreigner and was afraid that I would miss the stop. He came to remind me once 30 minutes before the station and reminded me again 5 minutes before the station.

Day 1: It was already past 9 o'clock in the evening when I arrived at Hua Hin Railway Station. I walked to the hotel 🏨, which took about 10 minutes to arrive. 📍 Hua Hin Loft Hotel is in a prime location, very close to Hua Hin Railway Station and can be reached on foot.

The next day: After breakfast at the hotel, I went out to rent a motorcycle. I found a shop diagonally opposite the train station. It costs 250 baht to rent a motorcycle for 24 hours (excluding oil). I negotiated with the owner and finally sold it for 230 baht.
Shop name 📍 JK Car Rental HuaHin. The owner took out a map and began to outline Hua Hin attractions. He also told me where the traffic police were and asked me to drive carefully.

I rode the navigation to Santorini Park, which is far from the center of Hua Hin and takes about 40 minutes to ride. The ticket is 150 baht, and one amusement project is given. It was noon when we arrived at the park. We had lunch in the park. The prices in the park were okay, a little higher, but not outrageous.
Then I rode a motorcycle to Mrigadayavan Palace, and the ticket was 30 baht. On the beach of Hua Hin, there is such a fresh and graceful royal palace, with goose yellow pillars and light blue walls, which makes people who linger in it feel peaceful. It has a romantic name-Mrigadayavan Palace. Since it is a royal palace, you cannot wear shorts or short skirts. There will be a place at the door where long skirts are distributed for free. You need to deposit your passport and give it back when you return the clothes.

Returning to the city, I accidentally discovered a night market that only locals go to. After walking around, I didn’t meet any Chinese people, almost all of them were Thais.

📍 Pae Mai Tuesday Market

Day 3: Hua Hin is a seaside town. The white sand beach stretching for more than 10 kilometers is very pleasing to the eye. One of the main features here is that you can ride horses on the beach. After going to the beach, go back to the hotel to check out, return the car, and buy tickets at the train station.

Hua Hin Railway Station was built in 1911 during the reign of Rama VI. It is one of the oldest railway stations in Thailand and is also known as the most beautiful railway station in Thailand. Anyone can easily enter the railway station, which has become the favorite place for tourists to take photos when they come to Hua Hin. But now this railway station has stopped using.

Hua Hin-Hua Hin, the place where the Thai royal family vacations, is across the sea from Pattaya
Hua Hin-Hua Hin, the place where the Thai royal family vacations, is across the sea from Pattaya

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.180223 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list