Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Bangkok Pattaya super practical guide! Attractions + restaurants + shows + car + tips

195 0
Post time 2024-10-11 03:01 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

A must-see attraction in Bangkok. Visitors need to be careful not to dress too revealingly. Basically, girls can wear a long skirt (not suspenders). The ticket is 500 baht. I would like to remind you to ask the staff directly about the location of the ticket office when you come. Don't be fooled by the scammers around the Grand Palace. I personally experienced that I arrived near the Grand Palace at 12 o'clock and wanted to ask where the ticket office was. There was a place that looked like a rest pavilion for staff. Someone came out and told us very enthusiastically that the Grand Palace was not open until 1 o'clock in the afternoon, and the ticket was 1200 baht, which was very expensive. Then he took a map and said that we could go to another attraction not far from here and buy a pass for 1100 baht to see the Grand Palace. He called a tutu car for us. I was a little confused at the time. The more I got on the car, the more I thought about it. The guide clearly said that it would open in the morning and the ticket was about 100 yuan. I realized that it was a scammer, so I got off the car halfway and came back. It turned out that it was really a scammer. The Grand Palace did not say that it was closed at noon. Everyone must be careful.

【Attractions】—Bangkok Night Cruise on Chao Phraya River

This is recommended for everyone. You can search online for night cruise on Chao Phraya River and you will get the boat tickets. There are different ships. Some have better facilities and higher-end buffets, and one person needs 300 baht. Some are traditional cruises without performances. Everyone chooses according to their needs. After the purchase, the seller will write clearly how to get to the ticket exchange office to take the boat and send it to you. I chose the White Lotus, which is the only ship with demon performances, but the facilities are average and the buffet variety is small, but if you are not picky, you can eat curry chicken wings, ribs, prawns and the like. The key point: The demon performance on the White Lotus is on the deck, so when buying tickets, contact the seller first to confirm whether the seat is on the deck. If you sit on the first floor, it is not open-air but indoors, and you can't see anything.

【Attractions】—King Power Duty Free Shop in Bangkok

If you want to visit duty-free shops in Bangkok, you can go to King Power Duty Free Shop. Generally, if you book a boat ticket or other attraction ticket online in advance, the seller will give you a coupon for King Power Duty Free Shop. Bring your passport and go to the registration office first. Show your passport and electronic coupon. You will be given a paper discount coupon, which has 20%, 15%, and 10% discounts. 20% discount is for buying Thai products, 15% discount is for any one (but I wanted to buy La Mer but was told that it was not allowed, so I asked when I bought it), and 10% discount is for all products. Unlimited.

【Attractions】—Siam Square in Bangkok

This is a place for young people. There are many things to visit. I bought a silk scarf that is very popular in Thailand here. The address for buying silk scarves is SIAM CENTER in Siam Square. There are also thann's aromatherapy and basil sunscreen. There are many stores selling aromatherapy here, and they are not street stalls. If you like it, you can go around.

【Attractions】—Ratchada Night Market, Bangkok

I stayed for a short while and then left. I felt that this place was not suitable for me. It was basically local snacks, but I really couldn't get used to Thai food. It felt smelly. If you want to eat snacks, especially seafood platters, you can come to this night market. The night market is very large, but if you want to go shopping and buy some small souvenirs, I don't recommend it. What is sold here are mobile phone cases, cheap perfumes, cosmetics, short-sleeved T-shirts, etc., which are not special.

【Attractions】—let’s relax SPA massage in Bangkok

You must experience SPA when you come to Thailand. The environment and techniques of the store I chose are not the best, but the advantage is that it is a chain. There are stores in Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, and Chiang Mai. There are more than ten branches in Bangkok, so it is more convenient to go. I booked the ticket online and told the seller the time to arrive at the store and he came to help you make an appointment. The Thai massage I booked for two hours was less than 200 yuan per person. The massage was also okay.

【Attractions】—Pattaya Beach

The overall quality of the beach here is average. The water is not as clear as that in Phuket, and the sand is not fine enough. However, there are not many attractions in Pattaya, so you can go around the beach. There are many choices of beaches here. It is recommended that you go to Koh Larn to find a beach with relatively few people. You can take a taxi to the pier to take a boat on Koh Larn. The big boat takes about 40 minutes and costs 100 per person. The speedboat takes 20 minutes and costs 200 per person. Don't be cheated. The speedboat asked me for 400 per person at the beginning.

【Attractions】—Pattaya Show

This should be a must-visit for everyone who comes to Pattaya. I bought the ticket online. There are not many sellers that can be searched. Some of them are not listed. I sent a private message to ask if there is a sale. It costs more than 200 per person. The show is a loop performance and will not stop between performances, so you can go in at any time. Sit in the back first. People in the front will leave after watching. You can move to the front, but it is not recommended to sit in the first row, so you may be invited to the stage or interact. As for the scale, it is definitely full of lou, but it is just a show. Moreover, it is not exaggerated and not as erotic as imagined. If you book a ticket online, you will be informed of the time and then picked up at the hotel, which is very convenient. PS: Be sure to bring your passport

[Attractions] - Pattaya Temple of Truth

It is a niche attraction with few people, but it is worth a visit. The entire temple is made of wood without a single nail. It is handmade by workers. It has been built for more than 30 years and has not been completed. It looks quite shocking. The ticket is bought online for 300 baht per person.

[Attractions] - Pattaya Nong Nooch Botanical Garden

Here are basically all kinds of fake small animals, trimmed flowers and plants. Come here to take pictures. You can choose to watch the elephant show or not. The ticket price will be different. It is worth mentioning here that you can go to the Dinosaur Valley and download an APP called: Nongnooch. After downloading, use the software to take pictures of the dinosaurs where there are 3D photo marks. There will be a moving 3D dinosaur in the picture, which is very cute. You can also pay to feed elephants and take photos with tigers here. It is not expensive and you can try it. I fed the elephant bananas and he bowed to thank me, which was very cute.

【Attractions】—The Sky Gallery, a must-visit internet celebrity restaurant in Pattaya

I didn't make a reservation in advance so I arrived before 5 o'clock that day. There were not many people at this time. I chose a super good seat. I could take all kinds of photos starting from 6 o'clock when the sunset started. It was super beautiful. There were Western and Thai food, and the price was not expensive. I ordered two drinks, a sandwich and fries, a pasta, and a chicken wing. It cost more than 900 yuan, about 100 yuan per person. Little fairies who love taking photos must come.

【Car】

Usually, I recommend everyone to use Uber in the city, because drivers don't use meters to ask for random prices when you wave to take a taxi. This problem does not exist with Uber, but the disadvantage is that it usually takes a long time to call a taxi because Thailand is very congested. For short distances, you can also choose a tutu car similar to the Chinese bouncing car. This is definitely faster than a taxi, but there is no air conditioning, and the price is not cheaper than Uber. If you have a fixed itinerary time when Traveling, you must make it in advance. Traffic jams in Thailand can occur at any time regardless of morning or evening peaks.

If you charter a car from Bangkok to Pattaya, it will cost about 300 RMB, which is quite expensive. It is about 150 kilometers. It is recommended to book a carpool online. It costs about 40 RMB per person, but if the luggage is over 24 inches, you need to pay another 25 RMB, but it only costs 60-70 RMB per person. The car you take is a business car, which is also OK. It will pick you up directly from the Bangkok hotel to the Pattaya hotel. It is very convenient and you can choose to leave in the morning or afternoon.

[Shopping]

I won’t say what you buy in the duty-free shop. Basically, it is cosmetics, skin care products and luxury goods. I recommend you to buy some affordable small items and aromatherapy. The recommended items are all in the picture. It is recommended to visit the Boots store here, which is similar to Watsons. There are also some drinks that I think are very good, which can be bought in 711. See the picture.

[Tips]

1: Although you can get a visa on arrival, it is still recommended to get it in advance because the price will be cheaper. I got a visa on arrival because I was in a hurry. After filling out the form after getting off the plane, you can pay 40 more per person and go through the fast lane without waiting.

2: There are really many scammers in Thailand, and they are also very good at cheating Tourists. I suggest that you buy tickets or activities online if you can. I saw five or six water activities such as water transportation, parachuting, snorkeling, etc. on the Internet, which added up to more than 300 yuan, but when I got to this one, it cost more than 100 yuan. Including taking a boat, I originally wanted to go to Gran Island to take a big boat because it was cheaper. On the way, I met a speedboat driver who told me that the big boat was not there, so we took a speedboat. But when I came back, I asked and the big boat was clearly there.

3: When you go out every day, you have to leave a 20-trillion-yuan tip on the table, so I suggest that you change some change when you change money. When you arrive at the hotel, you have to give it to the waiter who helps you move your luggage. It is inconvenient to pay in whole money. If you do SPA, you have to give a 100-trillion-yuan tip.

Pattaya-Bangkok Pattaya super practical guide! Attractions + restaurants + shows + car + tips
Pattaya-Bangkok Pattaya super practical guide! Attractions + restaurants + shows + car + tips

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.192395 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list