Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

sunshine now open, 😳 my body was seen naked by a massage technician in Phuket

142 0
Post time 2024-9-26 22:36 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This shop is near our hotel, sunshine now open. My friend and I chose the full body massage with aromatic essential oils, 600 per hour is quite cheap. After entering, we will wash your feet first, and after paying, you will be given several essential oils to choose from. The jasmine one I chose is pretty good and refreshing, and my friend chose the lemon one. After choosing, we went into the private room for a full body massage.

The funny thing is, we thought that sTripping down to underwear was already very exposed, but when massaging our legs, the masseur stuck our underwear directly in the crack of our buttocks, exposing our buttocks like wearing thongs, and repeatedly exposing our buttocks while repeatedly massaging... My friend and I kept holding it in, and we were relieved when it was over. So when you choose a full body massage, you must be mentally prepared. By the way, the price of this service is quite good. I feel that my whole body is unblocked in an hour. There is no need to go to a celebrity SPA or book it online in advance. There are quite a lot of spa shops in Phuket.

Phuket-sunshine now open, 😳 my body was seen naked by a massage technician in Phuket
Phuket-sunshine now open, 😳 my body was seen naked by a massage technician in Phuket

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-1 22:25 GMT-8 Processed in 0.750303 second(s), 45 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list