Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Travel to Busan🌊, stay at the 타이드어웨이 Hotel and experience the infinity pool

77 0
Post time The day before yesterday 05:01 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Sisters who like independent infinity pool hotels when traveling to Busan recommend this place! I went there with my friends and didn't want to leave at all while lying there and watching the night view.

There is an independent BBQ grill, and you can reserve water heating (it was a bit cold when we went there in March). The check-in fee is 100,000 won per night. You can also reserve a food tray in advance for taking photos. The scenery here is really beautiful! It's so beautiful that people don't want to leave at all

There is an independent infinity pool in your room, and you can hear the waves and see the sea directly. But the privacy is better. You need to make an appointment in advance. When I went there, it was about 50W won a night. Here's your reference.

Hotel name: 타이드어웨이
Hotel address: 부산시 기장군 기장읍 시랑리 615-5

Busan/Jeju-Travel to Busan🌊, stay at the 타이드어웨이 Hotel and experience the infinity pool
Busan/Jeju-Travel to Busan🌊, stay at the 타이드어웨이 Hotel and experience the infinity pool

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:08 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.154950 second(s), 31 queries .