Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

The urban life in Hanoi is dirty and chaotic. Recommended attractions, cafes and restaurants

330 0
Post time 2024-5-28 03:02 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Vietnam three times🇻🇳, three times to Ho Chi Minh and two times to Hanoi
After traveling from south to north, I still firmly prefer Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh.
Most things to do in Ho Chi Minh can be found in China.
Many people in Hanoi can’t find substitutes in China.
If you come to Hanoi for the first time, it is recommended to arrange a trip of at least three days and two nights.

About entry and exit
I have entered Vietnam three times🇻🇳 and I have never encountered anyone asking for tips.
When I was leaving the country, I met someone in Nha Trang and asked for a tip, but I seriously refused.
I also appeal to everyone not to tip. Although the money is not much, it is unfair and differentiated treatment. You must boldly say no to unfair things.
Visa: If you want to save money, it is recommended to apply for an electronic visa by yourself, and exchange it for another paper visa after landing for 25 dollars; if you want to save trouble, you can apply for a sticker visa on a certain website

9 things not to miss in Hanoi
1. Railway Cafe Street
This is my favorite place in Hanoi, the train will pass by within 20 centimeters. If you go in during the day, you will be allowed to spend money in the coffee shop. A cup of coffee is 40K (this price is normal and acceptable). No one will stop you if you go in at night.
Recommended coffee shop here: Railway Cafe Tuan, it has the best location

2. Long Bien Railway Station
This is a suburban station built by the French. Next to it is the Long Bien Bridge, known as the "Eiffel Tower" of the railway. It is still in use after more than 100 years.
I don’t recommend Serein Cafe & Lounge. The price is 3-4 times that of an ordinary coffee shop. The price/performance ratio is very low. There is not much difference between the balcony view and the view at the station.

3. St. Joseph Cathedral
4. Hoan Kiem Lake Turtle Pagoda
5. President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum/Temple of Literature/Thang Long Imperial City (optional or not)
6. Tokyo Gijuku Plaza (filmed at the cafe next to it)
7. Hanoi Grand Theater
8. Hanoi Old Town (it is recommended to stay in this area or nearby for accommodation)
9.Pub Street (Pub Street, you can find it by searching this)

Recommend 6 coffee shops and restaurants
1.Quán Ăn Ngon (Vietnamese restaurants recommend making reservations in advance if there are many people)
2.Kem Trứng Bà Khanh
3. Highland Coffee (Hanoi Guansheng Branch)/Vietnamese version of Star Daddy chain, this store is the most popular and comfortable by the West Lake
4.Tiệm Mỳ Hùng Ký (tiled barbecue street, only open at night)
5.Café Aguri (next to the Confucian Temple, the coffee is delicious)
6.Phuc Long Coffee & Tea

Hanoi-The urban life in Hanoi is dirty and chaotic.  Recommended attractions, cafes and restaurants
Hanoi-The urban life in Hanoi is dirty and chaotic.  Recommended attractions, cafes and restaurants

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:00 GMT-8 Processed in 0.199697 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list