Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Ho Chi Minh City Tour😊, Attractions, Shopping and Local Food Experience

102 0
Post time 2024-9-9 00:36 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Finally, I took some time to sort out the photos I took during my recent Trip, and I'll give this to those who want to check in and take photos in Vietnam:

1. Ho Chi Minh Museum of Fine Arts
Believe me, it's one of the must-see attractions in Ho Chi Minh! The iconic yellow Nanyang French-style building is fun to visit and take photos! You don't need to book in advance, just pay cash on the spot.

2. Tan Dinh Church
I didn't plan to go there. I thought it was tacky and low-key after looking at the pictures online, but a restaurant I really wanted to eat at was nearby, so I thought I'd just take a look... The result! Very pleasantly surprised! It's very good-looking, but it's not easy to take photos. Haha. There are too many motorcycle taxis on the street, so I can only take photos on the second floor of the cafe opposite. The terrace of Công cafe I went to is a bit dirty, and I think Ola Hale next door should be better.

3. Central Post Office
You can send some postcards to friends here~ Next door is the Book Street, and those who have the habit of reading can also visit it. In addition, the entrance of the post office is the starting point of the city sightseeing bus. It is recommended to go on a night tour for a better experience~

4. The Central Opera House is right next to the Central Post Office. Since the appearance is similar, I didn't go there. There are also the Reunification Palace and the City Hall. I am not interested in such attractions and didn't go there either~ Save time for more coffee and meals.

5. D. Nguyan Trai
For girls, I suggest you go to this street! There are many local Vietnamese designer brands, and all kinds of skirts and suspenders are very piu! ! And most of them are open until 10 pm!

6. Penang Night Market
If you go, be prepared. It is a low-end small commodity wholesale market. The price is cheap and there are many varieties. You can bargain.

7. Little HaNoi Egg Coffee
I went to several Vietnamese super popular coffee shops. This egg coffee is one of them. The taste is a bit like eating coffee-flavored desserts! Very good! There is also egg butter toast, which is fragrant and silky!

8. Dabao Concept
It is also a popular coffee shop with a local style. The feature should be that it is more beautiful to take pictures at the door? ? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha…

9.Anan Saigon
It is known as the only Michelin restaurant in Vietnam for three consecutive years, and it is also Asia Top50! I went there for the halo, but I didn’t expect to fail…see Figure 8 for details.

10.Banh Canh Cua 87
If I can only recommend one restaurant, it must be this one! A very inconspicuous fly restaurant on the roadside, mostly locals go there, there is no menu, only crab soup rice noodles with fried dough sticks, the soup base is rich and the rice noodles are chewy, especially the crab meat, which is super fresh and super sweet!

11.Pho Quynh
The noodle shop ranked first on the popular list of Pham Ngu Lao Street, it was still full at 3 am! The price is very cheap, only 3 US dollars, there is so much beef that you can’t finish it, the soup is slightly sweet, and the spices are also very fresh

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City Tour😊, Attractions, Shopping and Local Food Experience
Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City Tour😊, Attractions, Shopping and Local Food Experience

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:51 GMT-8 Processed in 0.404517 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list