Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel is decorated in Vietnamese and French style, with piano and violin playing.

345 0
Post time 2024-5-24 23:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Ho Chi Minh-Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel is decorated in Vietnamese and French style, with piano and violin playing.
Ho Chi Minh-Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel is decorated in Vietnamese and French style, with piano and violin playing.

I think Park Hyatt Saigon is a must-stay hotel in Ho Chi Minh City in my heart.

First of all, the service is very good. Every time I take a taxi, there will be a doorman who opens and closes the door and carries the bag. When I check in, I will also introduce what to do, eat and drink in Ho Chi Minh. I also asked where to buy clothes in Vietnam, and they were very attentive and helpful. I wrote it down and checked, and sent someone to deliver a message to the room. The elevator was also monitored by a dedicated person. Every time we wanted to go back to the room, the elevator was already open and waiting on the first floor.

The public area of the hotel is particularly beautiful! It’s so beautiful that I want to take 100 photos. There are piano and violin performances in the afternoon and evening. I like the flowers in the hotel very much, the peonies are so beautiful! The hotel's swimming pool is at a constant temperature. It's really comfortable to go for a swim in the afternoon and help you lose weight. The swimming pool is 1.4 meters. I'm used to 1.2 meters, so it's a bit unfamiliar, but the swimming pool is quite comfortable and has to go through a small garden. The bedding in the room is very comfortable, except that the bathroom decoration is a bit too old. The hotel business was so good that all the suites were full when we went there. I recommend staying on the 5th floor, as it feels like you are surrounded by green trees.

The breakfast at the hotel is good. Every noodle soup on the a la carte menu can be made into a small bowl, so you can try one of each. His Vietnamese baguette and delicious coconut bowl are a must-try! ! The drinks in the hotel are a bit outrageous and I don’t think they taste good.

The hotel is right in the center of the city center. It is a two-minute walk from Hermès. It is located behind the Grand Theater. This location is really good. There are all kinds of things to do and eat around. It is too hot in Ho Chi Minh City and the nightlife there is so rich. The sightseeing bus can be reached in 3 minutes from the hotel. This location is really a plus. The bar has happy hour service which is pretty good.

Go to Ho Chi Minh to recommend this hotel! Very luxurious and romantic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 18:08 GMT-8 Processed in 0.199436 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list