Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Girls travel to Ho Chi Minh City, eat Vietnamese noodles at Pho Le, and browse the Saigon Central Post Office

221 0
Post time 2024-9-7 04:10 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Travel: Grab the whole trip, the price is similar to most Southeast Asian countries, choose a car during the day, and try a motorcycle at night to enjoy the Saigon evening breeze

Photography: I didn’t find a photographer in Vietnam, so I found a local translator who is good at taking photos, about 100/h

Morning: Eat Vietnamese noodles at Pho Le, a Michelin-recommended restaurant (Pictures 13-14)

Morning: Ho Chi Minh Museum of Fine Arts, it’s good for taking pictures, the exhibits are average, and the red staircase is in the small building on the far side (Pictures 1-7)

Noon: Saigon Center Post Office, which sells various small souvenirs, and the book street next to it is convenient for taking pictures and buying special refrigerator magnets; if you are tired of shopping, there is highland coffee, and you can taste the special lotus seed milk cap oolong tea (Picture 10)

Afternoon: Pink Church, you can take a taxi to the opposite cafe Ola Hale - Restaurant & Bar for afternoon tea (Picture 8)

Evening: Massage + Pham Ngu Lao Street, optional Japanese Street Red Light District

The massage in Vietnam is great. This time I went to Zen Spa, the Internet celebrity shop miumiu and VIP Barbershop for hair washing. I highly recommend each one. I went to Zen spa for four consecutive days. The hot stone full body massage was only 38w/60min. I fell asleep every time. I recommend adding coconut oil to make my skin fragrant and soft (Figure 16). The VIP Barbershop girls wear different uniforms every day and will call you brother/baby. There are many options (Figure 15). Miumiu is quite standard, but the massage technique is more professional and the environment is better. Remember to make an appointment in advance (Figures 11-12). I always like bright and sincere teenagers and always look forward to the next trip~ I wish you all a happy trip!

Ho Chi Minh-Girls travel to Ho Chi Minh City, eat Vietnamese noodles at Pho Le, and browse the Saigon Central Post Office
Ho Chi Minh-Girls travel to Ho Chi Minh City, eat Vietnamese noodles at Pho Le, and browse the Saigon Central Post Office

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:04 GMT-8 Processed in 0.148174 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list