Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Hanoi Xuami Spa,✨experience Vietnamese-style shampooing and head massage

138 0
Post time 2024-10-19 21:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Xuami Spa is a health shampoo + massage SPA shop located in Hoan Kiem, the center of Hanoi. It is within walking distance of the city center and near the train station. It is super convenient! The decoration style of the whole shop is simple and refreshing. It is spotless and creates a first-class massage environment. The space exudes a comfortable and relaxing aroma. In addition to the health shampoo treatment, they also provide full body massage, foot therapy and unique abdominal massage services.

Abdominal massage is a therapy that massages the abdominal area with gentle techniques and pressure. It helps relieve stress. It is especially beneficial for people who sit for a long time or are under long-term stress. It can also stimulate intestinal movement and help relieve constipation, bloating and indigestion. The shampoo therapy can clean the scalp, remove oil and residue, stimulate blood circulation, nerve structure and acupuncture points in the head, help promote hair growth, relieve headaches and stress, improve sleep quality, and is especially beneficial for people with insomnia or poor sleep.

This time I had a 1-hour shampoo and a 60-minute massage. The masseur's technique was very good. I fell asleep without knowing it. After the massage, I felt super relaxed. It was the best I have ever been to in Hanoi. The price is also very reasonable. The 60-minute shampoo also massages the shoulders and neck. It is recommended that you reserve 2 hours to enjoy it slowly.

Name: Xuami Spa
Address: 22 P. Dinh Ngang, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
Recommendation index: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Price: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hanoi-Hanoi Xuami Spa,✨experience Vietnamese-style shampooing and head massage

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.172714 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list