Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The Ritz-Carlton, Jakarta, Indonesia Aloha white sand beach is so beautiful

345 0
Post time 2024-5-13 01:28:45 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Jakarta-The Ritz-Carlton, Jakarta, Indonesia Aloha white sand beach is so beautiful
Jakarta-The Ritz-Carlton, Jakarta, Indonesia Aloha white sand beach is so beautiful

This is my second hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia. I checked out directly from St. Regis and checked in at the lounge while I was eating. There are apartments above the 25th floor. The lobby of the hotel where we stayed is also a casual restaurant on the 21st floor. This is what it should be, even if you don't have a lounge membership, all meals are provided five times a day, breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner and supper. Personally, I think the food tastes good enough. The manager was also very polite. After chatting with my daughter for two days, hehe, he gave it away. Love the chocolate chip cookies, and the chef himself came out to deliver noodles to the children. Overall, does the food meet Asian tastes? P9-12 are the meals eaten

Regarding the room, the two-night stay was 6w3 points. All rooms were fully booked when we checked in on Friday so we were not upgraded to the first floor. Because it is a corner room, the room is not small, but it is a bit noisy due to the constant sound of motorcycles downstairs. . . Especially at night, I almost lose sleep

Room welcome gifts are prepared in advance. Watermelon, mango and fruit cutting plate, cake and two little lions. Pink lion fur is also pink. My daughter loved it and decorated it for free. The Ritz children's tent comes with quilts and pillows. The kids are happy sleeping in it at night

〰️The hotel is in a good location. Pacific Place is downstairs and is connected to the hotel. You can walk through the door on the first floor to get there. Inside, the shopping mall is relatively big, B1, there is actually Ya Kun hhh I ate in Singapore before and it was very delicious. The first floor is full of big names and the like, and the fourth floor is a large canteen and other restaurants

〰️We also went to Aloha White Beach to play. It is basically cloudy and rainy in Jakarta during the rainy season. Today, when the sun came out, we immediately grabbed a Grab to go to the beach. You are not allowed to go into the sea or walk down the beach, but you can sit and drink drinks and eat ice cream in the surrounding restaurants. , there is also a children's playground where you can play. The main ones are P14-18, which are very nice to check in and take pictures. 🧨 During the Chinese New Year, the music played there are all Chinese New Year songs and I feel like I am back in China hhh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:24 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.145551 second(s), 31 queries .