Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Ho Chi Minh City Sky Bar + Japanese Street + Street Stall Travel Guide

246 0
Post time 2024-7-7 00:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I happened to be on a business trip to Ho Chi Minh City the day before the holiday, so I took my boss to experience Ho Chi Minh City. The feeling of this trip was very good. Vietnam, which has the characteristics of Southeast Asia, made people feel happy and relaxed.

① chill sky bar.
Address: AB Tower, 76A Đ. Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh.
It seems that everyone wants to go to this open-air internet celebrity bar on the roof. I took my friends there twice, but they were not allowed to go up. It was full and they did not allow advance reservations. Last night I took my boss to try my luck. We went up, but there were very few people and the wine was very ordinary. I think it is expensive starting at 350.000/cup. Landmark 81, the open-air coffee bar on the 77th floor, the environment, scenery, and open-air terrace are all better, and the price is not expensive...
So I will not go to chill sky bar again.

② I forgot which izakaya, my boss likes to go there and drank a lot of soju.

③ Girls in Japanese street nightclubs and massage parlors.
Address: 8A Đ. Thái Văn Lung, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000.
Men's paradise, only dare to take pictures secretly, otherwise they will be beaten.

④ Saigon Heritage Spa & Massage club.
Address: 69 Hai Bà Trưng, ​​Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh.
My boss said this is Wenzhou push back.

⑤ Quán ăn Bắc Hiền.
Address: 31 Hai Bà Trưng, ​​Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh.
There are so many locals eating here, so I tried it and it felt okay, but it is indeed authentic Vietnamese food. It is a small shop where you can bring foreign friends to experience

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City Sky Bar + Japanese Street + Street Stall Travel Guide
Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh City Sky Bar + Japanese Street + Street Stall Travel Guide

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:42 GMT-8 Processed in 0.209202 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list