Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

A Vietnamese girl in Ho Chi Minh and I tasted the forbidden fruit and had sex in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows

220 0
Post time 2024-5-25 21:49 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The second trip here was actually a temporary idea, but it should be said that it was the last time I lingered. With the experience of the first time, I was ready to go out in an orderly manner for the second time. Since I booked Brother Fang's apartment this time, and There is a laundry service in the apartment, so I just packed a bag and a simple set of clothes and rushed to Ho Chi Minh City, which I have longed for.

When we arrived on the first day, it was already 1:30 in the afternoon. This time it was Qingshui, an old driver who had taken me there several times before. It was said that he was the old driver who took me on the demon road in the first place, but this time I also brought a new driver with me. , because I wanted to go to the apartment to put the package first, and because I had experienced this experience several times before, I didn’t go to the hot girl to wash my hair this time. The apartment is a house of about 20 square meters, and there is a window that is quite large, almost a floor-to-ceiling window ( There was a surprise), and there was a kitchen. After settling in, I counted the time and rushed to their second place.

Coffee DJ, I met Lao Zhu and Lao Liu who were on this group tour. Coffee DJ is a local specialty, but many girls tend to approach the locals, because the coffee DJ girl’s English is not very good, so I Without going into too much detail, I ate dinner and then headed to the KTV. When I left, the night had just arrived. However, if you go to the KTV in Vietnam later, there won’t be many girls, but as expected, there will be nearly twenty girls to choose from. , but there were a few who just sat on the stage and didn't go out. At that time, I glanced at the girls and it was okay, but the girl I liked couldn't sit on the stage and didn't go out. But after thinking about it, I chose her, and the other two After looking at it, Lao Zhu ordered two girls, one to come out and one to stay. Lao Liu, like me, ordered one not to come out. However, when he was preparing to go to the restroom, someone was already using the restroom in the KTV room, so Go to the restroom downstairs and borrow it.

Ho Chi Minh-A Vietnamese girl in Ho Chi Minh and I tasted the forbidden fruit and had sex in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows

When I came up, I saw a girl who made my heart beat instantly. Without saying a word, I went up and took the girl's hand. The girl looked confused at first. Just then Mama-san came over and I said she could come forward. Well, mommy said that she had a stage, but the customer hadn’t said that she would take her to the stage. When I heard this, I said that’s fine, I want her anyway. Mommy asked the girl, and the girl looked at me and said OK, I was so happy that I hurriedly pulled her back to the private room, but mommy said that I would go to the original private room occasionally, which made me a little unhappy. But after all, it was a first-come, first-served basis. If you snatched a girl, you still have to leave some soup for others, so in During the process of booking a private room, the girl came over twice, but every time she came back, she came over to give me a hug to comfort me.

That night both Qingshui and the cute driver Ajun had a great time. When it was time to leave, Lao Zhu and Lao Liu originally signed up for a one-day tour, but they might have found an organization, so they signed up for another day. The tour ended a little early, so We decided to go to Pham Ngu Lao Street for a late-night snack. Well, it just didn’t make sense not to accompany us at this time, so the three of us each took a girl and went to Pham Ngu Lao Street. Really, the consumption advice in places like Pham Ngu Lao Street is definitely You have to look at the bill to pay, don't ask the waiter on your phone how much it is. I almost got scammed this time, the total was 3.1 million, but the waiter said 5 million, and Lao Zhu threw it away, but at that time Lao Zhu's girl heard the price , I took the bill over and took a look at it, and I withdrew 2 million from the money given, then I took 100,000 from my pocket, and then I stuffed the 2 million back to Lao Zhu, I told Lao Liu The girl you chose tonight helped you earn 2 million. Lao Zhu said that he would tip her 2 million later. She was very generous. Since they both lived near Pham Ngu Lao Street, they both walked back. I live in District 4. We had an apartment, so we walked out of Pham Ngu Lao Street and hailed a taxi. In Vietnam, it’s a good idea to take a taxi with a girl we can communicate with, otherwise it’s recommended to use grab.

Back at the hotel, the girl felt a little embarrassed. After taking a shower, she poked and touched her, and then she picked her up. However, the girl said to turn off the light, but she still left a light on. At that time, she started to want to open the window. The curtains were closed, but I didn't know why, but they were only half closed, but maybe the girl didn't notice or something, so I jumped on them with a bit of joy and excitement in my heart, but normally before going out to play Most of the scenes were played by the girl taking the initiative. After the accumulated experience from the last trip to Vietnam, she decided to take the initiative and bit the girl's shoulder while looking for the girl's sensitive points. It is said that Vietnamese girls have really good delicate skin. I learned a lot from the past and served the girl a few times. I smelled the girl's private parts several times and there was no peculiar smell. I carefully rubbed my tongue around the door and nodded a few times. Xiaodoudou, reacted so much that he even grabbed his head with his hands. Taking advantage of the girl's excitement, he got blushing and put on the magical condom that he had prepared for a long time. The threaded granular condom bought on Taobao may be due to his recent fitness and physical condition. It was excellent. I tried it on the bed in the normal position, the back position, and the sitting and standing position. The girl asked why it didn't feel the same, so I could only snicker. Later, when sitting still didn't work, I hugged the girl to the window. On the sofa in the apartment, after another regular three-piece set, I ended my life of cultivating immortals for more than a week with the Guanyin Lotus Pose. The sofa in the apartment was very easy to use, and the girl lay on it to catch her breath, and both of them just We hugged each other quietly like this, without breaking the beautiful silence, but later I felt something flowing down my thighs. Maybe, ahem, I don’t know who it was. I simply cleaned it again and spent the time hugging each other like this. lovely night.

Ho Chi Minh-A Vietnamese girl in Ho Chi Minh and I tasted the forbidden fruit and had sex in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows

I woke up around 10 o'clock the next morning and looked at the girl's cheeks. It was in line with the aesthetics of most Chinese people. After taking off the makeup, she looked so pure. It added a lot of points out of thin air. It didn't take long for the girl to open her eyes. I opened my eyes, with a hint of shyness. Compared to last night, the morning show in the morning had a lot fewer steps, and it came up so naturally. However, I used 001 in the morning, and there was no control over the rhythm, so I just did it on the bed. It was settled, and the two of them cooked egg noodles together. After eating, they sent the girl down and immediately rushed to prepare the disabled meal for the next day.

After we passed by, I immediately looked for the girl from last time, but after a while I didn’t see her. Then I asked her on WeChat and found out that she was off today, so I asked the girl who received us at the time to serve us. We didn’t communicate much throughout the process. I was playing Honor of Kings, then she fed her, and then I chatted for a few words, added her on WeChat, and then went to Weidong Silky. This time the girl was a little prettier than last time, so I made the decision directly, but because I wanted to save my bullets, I didn't want her to hit her. The girl expressed confusion and said, "I'm no sexy," and I said no, She said she didn’t like spanking, but she liked sex. After saying that, she nudged her with her butt a few times. The girl slapped her shoulder a few times and said she could come out tonight by adding me on WeChat, but I lied to her that she would leave tonight. , so let it go.

After we finished, we took a walk on the street and went to a popular Tang Niu Pho restaurant for dinner. The nightclub we went to tonight was better decorated, and we went early, and there were 5 other one-day tour groups joining us today. Ningbo brothers, and then within an hour after the start, another friend came to participate in the evening activities. When there were only a few girls in, a girl came in. I fell in love with it at first sight. I asked Qing Shui if I could choose now. , Qing Shui said that he would do it if he liked it, but when the three girls came in, no one looked at each other and pulled the girl over. The girl could speak Chinese and English, but after asking, had her nose been slightly plastic surgery? Taiwan, so she stayed with me chatting all night. However, because she was the only one who could speak Chinese, some girls in the venue would ask her to help translate. The girls would also apologize to me and say they were sorry, because Lao Zhu and Lao Liu He said that he was tired today, so he didn’t have a drunken late-night snack, so he took the girl to the apartment. While we were chatting in the car, the girl suddenly said, you are such a good person. I was stunned for a moment, and suddenly gave me Send a good guy card. After returning to the apartment, I first took the time to drink the jam in preparation for tonight's battle. Although it is the same operation, it has a different taste. This girl also has a Chinese name, so I won’t tell you. She was still shy at the beginning, but once she started, she became the most open-minded girl I have ever met. , I started to feel that being in bed was not exciting enough, so I went to the sofa as usual, but then the girl lay down on the floor-to-ceiling window, and then opened the curtains while doing it, and leaned on the glass with her whole body. Fortunately, the apartment she lived in was On the 17th floor, there is a river opposite. The buildings past the river are not high, but the excitement increases rapidly. Finally, I changed to 001. It was with this double stimulation that I completed the battle. The two of them got tired of sitting on the sofa. It took almost half an hour to rinse it off again, and then the girl put a mask on my face and asked me if I should use it. I said that my facial skin had recently become ill and it was difficult to use it. Then she said that there are two kinds of masks that are very useful. I tried it, and then bought me a facial mask and something similar to sea mud online. They said it would arrive the next day. I asked how much it cost and I would give it to you. The girl said no, it was a gift for you. I said I would try my best again. The girl was happy to pay for it, but maybe such a small joke also aroused the ambiguity between the two parties. In addition, after resting for more than half an hour, the second battle started like a forbidden fruit.

The girl said she wanted to take a bus to a nearby station to go back to her hometown. I said I would see you off. The girl said okay. I said it was okay and I was free. Then I called a car and took her to the station. Finally, I gave the girl a deep kiss goodbye. Before leaving, he said again that you are a good person. Later, the girl sent me a WeChat message in the car, saying that she was a sexual partner, which made me laugh bitterly. When I met up with Qing Shui, there were quite a few friends today. I went to the hot girl to have my hair washed first. Qing Shui said it was to make up for my first day. I was so touched... This time I ordered the girl who served me last time, a pretty and mature girl. She said you are here again (because she added me on WeChat), but the second session was with JAL. I said I would wait for JAL’s massage. Okay, I’ve been to JAL twice, but there are two brothers from Shanghai who I can chat with very well, and tonight’s KTV is 780, which I’ve been to before, because there are a lot of friends tonight, so I divided I checked out two rooms, and the girl I chose here didn’t seem that attractive at first glance, but over time, she felt like people were focusing on her, and she felt like a good wife and loving mother, but after I clicked on her, , my friend in another room found another cute little girl with baby fat. He hesitated and didn’t pull her over. Later, after flipping over a few times, he met her in the corridor and pulled her to me. I came to the room, but she said she wouldn’t be performing tonight. I said it was okay, and later added WeChat so we could make an appointment next time. After all, Vietnam is close, so I can come anytime for two or three days.

The party ended quickly after that. I went to eat seafood nearby with two brothers from Shanghai. However, one of the brothers from Shanghai was also very good at English. He chatted with the girl very well and almost found out about the girl’s family background. I admired her. . Later, we went back to the hotel. I felt a little tired, especially after fighting for two nights, so I immediately swallowed a bag of jam without saying anything. At first, this girl asked me if I didn’t like girls with tattoos. I said no, as long as it’s yours, it looks good. Later, I helped her take it off and found that it was tattooed on her belly. That night, I practiced the so-called coin technique. The girl gasped and said that it had been a long time since she had had real love like this, and she said that I was awesome. . . I said that I had experienced it once. The girl covered her head with the quilt and nodded. After receiving the consent, I continued to work hard. The next morning, I told my girl that I was going back to China. She asked where are you going to go back to? I said Shenzhen, and she said, "I will go to Shenzhen and Shanghai in May." I will fly to Shenzhen first. I said I will take you to Shenzhen then. Play, the girl said, pull the hook, pull the hook, and pull her towards me, the girl closed her eyes shyly, I said I would come here before leaving, the girl just closed her eyes and nodded, and then kissed her Her forehead began to move. The trip of three nights and three days has come to a successful conclusion. When I wrote this, I was planning to go to Thailand at the end of April. Now that I think about it, I want to go to Vietnam again. Well, it is a good idea. It is precisely this difference between carelessness and intention that makes people fascinated, and it is also the motivation that makes people willing to follow the past.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:39 GMT-8 Processed in 0.200376 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list