Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Can hotels in Jakarta, Indonesia provide group sex? Specific location and route

214 0
Post time 2024-8-20 02:30 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are two hotel okiyas in Indonesia (Jakarta): "Classic Hotel" and "Hotel Travel". First, let me explain how to get there. This hotel is popular for its great location and low accommodation prices, but it is also a famous nightlife spot with some okiyas, KTVs, and clubs. The okiya is located on the third floor. After paying 50,000 rupiah (about 400 yen), You will be given a number plate and guided to your seat.

Jakarta-Can hotels in Jakarta, Indonesia provide group sex? Specific location and route
Jakarta-Can hotels in Jakarta, Indonesia provide group sex? Specific location and route

It looks like an ordinary hotel from the outside. Because it is a popular shop, there are many girls working there. At peak times, there are about 200 girls present, so it is easy to find the girl you like. The actual cost is 375,000 rupiah (about 2,900 yen) and 555,000 rupiah (about 4,300 yen) for 3P. I was eager to experience a threesome, so I walked into the shop with a surging heart. As soon as I paid the entrance fee, my mother came over and took me to my seat. I wanted to take a closer look at the girl, but I was moved by her enthusiasm and asked her to sit down.

The first kid a mom introduces is often the unpopular kid. Don't make a hasty decision just because he doesn't look good or is old. I changed girls several times and chose sharp beauties that I liked. I was thinking, "Maybe we should negotiate a threesome..." But to my surprise, my mom urged me to "choose someone else". The girl was also keen on a threesome, so I asked her to bring her friend and moved to a separate room. Part of the reason was that I was eager for a threesome and I really liked it. In the case of a threesome, it seems that you can continue to play until two shots are fired, and the girl is like she is used to it and takes the lead.

If you want a threesome, try to nominate two people who are as close to each other as possible. If you choose girls based on appearance alone, the girls may feel awkward and have no fun playing together. There are 200 girls, which is a given, but their skill levels are uneven. The first girl I chose was excellent in blowjobs and performances, but the second one seemed to lack experience. There is nothing you can do about it because it is pure luck.

Basic Information

Hotel Name: Classic Hotel
Address: Jl. Samanhudi No.43-45, RT.1/RW.7, Ps. Baru, Kecamatan Sawah Besar, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10710 Indonesia
Opening Hours: 13:00 to 4:00 the next day
Price: From 380,000 rupiah (about 3,300 yen)
Supported Languages: Indonesian, English (a little)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:51 GMT-8 Processed in 0.176646 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list