Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Phoenix, a music restaurant and bar in Jakarta, has live music performances from 7 to 10 p.m.

216 0
Post time 2024-5-26 17:05:24 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Jakarta-Phoenix, a music restaurant and bar in Jakarta, has live music performances from 7 to 10 p.m.
Jakarta-Phoenix, a music restaurant and bar in Jakarta, has live music performances from 7 to 10 p.m.

Let me introduce Phoenix, a restaurant and bar in Jakarta that I often visit. You can feel the designer’s good intentions as soon as you open the door. Black and gold colors and period fixtures add a whimsical feel to the entire place, and the bold and fun spanning ladder makes for a great photo spot! Make "Phoenix" unique.

There are three floors here, with a bar on the first and third floors. There is a dedicated performance area on the first floor, with live music performances from 7 to 10 pm, which gradually increases the atmosphere. After 10 o'clock, the DJ takes over the control and pushes the atmosphere to a climax.

Per capita spending: $40

Overall, the food here is better than the drinks
Food Rating: 8/10
The fried chicken legs were crispy, juicy and fully seasoned. I only ordered 3 servings of Ga Ga Xuan to go with my drink.
The steak is well controlled and the tenderness is right
The Bolognese noodles taste good, suitable for those who like salty cheese.
Try the grilled octopus legs, sour, salty and spicy, perfect for drinking

Drink Rating: 6.5/10
The alcohol content is very high, but I don't know if it is a blend of water and soil, but many of the flavors are a little sweet and the layering is slightly lacking. However, there are some medicinal flowers that have strong fragrance and feel good.

If you want a nice dinner in North Jakarta and like a fun bar atmosphere, "Phoenix" is definitely worth a try!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:32 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.140095 second(s), 31 queries .