Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

A Chinese girl stationed in Pattaya🏖️ takes you to explore the local food in Pattaya

187 0
Post time 2024-8-1 01:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

My fate with Thailand can be traced back to three years ago. In my youthful years, I always had the courage to rush forward regardless of anything. So when a crisis occurred, my brain, blinded by the small achievements in front of me, could not react in time. After more than a year of hard work, I ended up in failure.

Seeing me becoming increasingly depressed, my friends couldn't bear it anymore and advised me to go traveling. Japan and Thailand are the two countries I want to go to the most, one in the south and the other in the north. Although they are not far from China, after weighing the pros and cons, I still chose Thailand. Who knew that it was this trip that made me really fall in love with Thailand.

Pattaya-A Chinese girl stationed in Pattaya🏖️ takes you to explore the local food in Pattaya

After several trips, I found that living in Thailand really liberated me, and then I had the idea of ​​settling down here. Later, in June this year, I moved into my dream house, Riviera Jomtien. The satisfaction I felt was really beyond words. I will keep you in suspense today. As a senior foodie, I want to share with you some of the delicious restaurants in Pattaya in this post!

Eat in Pattaya

Pattaya, as the "Hawaii of the East", is full of travelers from all over the world. You can see the faces of the East and the West. You can also see black faces; you can feel the history and culture here during the day, and experience the feasting and feasting at night... But for me, the biggest thing in Pattaya is shopping and eating.

Pattaya-A Chinese girl stationed in Pattaya🏖️ takes you to explore the local food in Pattaya

There are too many guides mentioning such well-known "famous restaurants" as: Hongjie Seafood, Sky Gallery, Condom Restaurant, Glass House Restaurant, Big Crab, Seafood Market, etc. . These shops all have their own merits, but I would also like to recommend some specialty shops to everyone that are not even listed on Dianping and TripAdvisor. If you happen to live nearby, remember to go and give them a try. You will definitely not be disappointed. Let you down.

Bamboo Beach - roadside stall next to the mansion

Located next to the mansion PLAM in the North District In a small alley, the iron fence is usually closed, the business hours are 9:00-18:00, and all the waiters and chefs are women. While eating in the store, I saw many young children, probably the children of employees.

It took me a lot of effort to check in to this store. I visited the store three times in total: the first time, I was told that it was closed in broad daylight; the second time, I went during dinner time. I was told that I had graduated; for the third time, I finally got my wish.

In Thailand, which opens at 11 a.m. and closes at 11 p.m., Bamboo Beach seems particularly unique and casual. I think it may be a restaurant run by mothers, and most of the people who commute to and from get off work are children, so it depends on fate if you want to eat.

This is a small shop with the most reasonable prices in the North District. A meal for 6 people ordering more than ten dishes totaled 1,800 baht. Not only that, you can also eat the most authentic Thai food here, after all, these mothers cook it this way at home.

Although this store has a winding path, you will be ignored almost every time you pass by it. But the deeper you go, the more you will like it until you see the endless sea, blowing the most natural sea breeze, and eating the most authentic Thai food.

After eating, you can even ask the lady boss to make a roadside stall for you. The people who appear here are white people and locals, and few tourists are seen. I hope that through my sharing, more people can experience such an original "hotel".

Jenny's Seafood - Heal your "Chinese Stomach"

It is estimated that friends who live in the Riviera may all I went to this seafood food stall owned by a Chinese fellow. When you first come to eat at this food stall, you won’t be able to appreciate how wonderful it is. You must order food here after living here for 7-8 days. You will know that eating in a foreign country with a Chinese stomach will have the taste you miss the most.

First of all, be prepared for the lack of air conditioning when eating here. Secondly, the dining environment is relatively ordinary, which does not allow you to take beautiful photos. Coming here to eat is just for the word "eat well".

Here you can eat loofah edamame, bitter gourd scrambled eggs, and tomato egg soup that you can’t find anywhere else. Believe me, although the chefs here are all Thai, after eating it, you will have the illusion that this is a Chinese chef cooking.

In addition, the coconuts in this store are also the largest and freshest. Be sure to dig out the coconut meat and eat it.

His 80 baht crab meat fried rice is a must-order every time. There is enough crab meat, the fried rice is soft, and it smells so fresh right out of the pan. It’s worth having two bowls of it in one meal!

By the way, there are really many delicious "fly restaurants" near Jomtien on the Riviera. I will try to summarize them next time~ When I lived in Pattaya, I ate and drank like this every day. Make yourself fat.

The last time I came here to eat, I ran into Zihan, who showed me the house. He said that I had gained weight. It seemed that settling down in Pattaya was really a paradise. By the way, if you are interested in becoming a small landlord in Pattaya, you can add his WeChat account iamn2dy. Telling me my name will probably break my heart hahaha...

Fin Premium Sushi Bar - the most cost-effective Japanese food

There is probably no one in Thailand who eats Japanese food, but I am such a willful foodie! This store is located on the 5th floor of Terminal 21 (Terminal 21), which was newly opened this year.

According to Chinese people who have lived in the area for a long time, the eel rice in this Japanese restaurant is very authentic. Compared with the domestic price of more than 180 yuan, a portion of 390 baht is still very affordable.

As verified by this foodie, the eel is indeed plump and juicy, and the sauce is fresh and sweet. I, who don’t like fish, could finish a large bowl in one sitting.

His other dish is worth trying: Saga beef. As one of the three most well-known local beefs in Japan, 750 baht will let you know what it means to have meat that melts in your mouth.
However, I ate it twice. The cooking time the second time was insufficient and the taste was not as good as the first time. So there is a certain risk in ordering this dish, it depends on your luck.

In general, eating Japanese food in Thailand is much cheaper than in the imperial capital. Affordable and delicious, worth eating again and again.

Big C Shopping Mall Restaurant - A Carnival of Common People's Food

There should be no friends who come to Pattaya who have not been to Big C A mall, right? !

But I believe that few people will choose to eat in shopping malls. Today I want to tell you that in fact, you have missed the most local meal in Thailand. This time I passed by Big C and took a look around. Basically, locals order food here. The reason is very simple - the prices are beautiful.

A full meal can keep you full for 45-60 baht. The fried rice noodles with prawns are sour and sweet, and there are a lot of prawns. It only costs 12 yuan discounted in RMB. Where can you find such a good and honest meal in China?

The soft and glutinous pork neck here is 60 baht per portion and the crispy and juicy fried chicken wings are 80 baht per portion. Every time I pass by, I want to take 10 copies home immediately.

At the same time, this place also allowed me to truly understand the most common staple food eaten by locals: Kra-Prao. Similar to the domestic rice bowl, stir-fried with minced meat, basil leaves, fish sauce, and served with a sunny-side-up egg, it is a local favorite Kra-Prao. If I have the chance, I plan to copy this delicious Thai dish in China.

I sincerely hope that friends visiting Big C will not miss this authentic, affordable and delicious dining center.

Hilton Seafood Buffet - You will regret it if you don't come here

This is a magical buffet restaurant located on the most famous Pattaya Beach The 14th floor of the Hilton Hotel. You need to take the elevator to the 15th floor and then walk down to the first floor to reach it.

I saw two waves of Chinese people coming here with small groups to eat, but very few Chinese people came here to eat alone. There is no information about this buffet in XX reviews, so you must make a reservation before coming. I usually ask friends to help me make reservations, and they probably communicate in Thai, so I was lucky enough to be placed in the best viewing position. If you really want to eat, you can come one day in advance to make a reservation, and you can also specify a location.

This may be the best view in Pattaya, you must check in!

The buffet costs about 150 RMB per person, and you can eat all you can of prawns and crabs. But in fact, the merchant is very "smart" and cooks it so that you won't be able to eat it even if you want to eat back.

In general, the catering level is so so, but at this price and with this view, what else do you ask for?

Zhongtian Night Market Braised Chicken Feet - Missing the taste in memory

Speaking of Zhongtian Night Market, the braised chicken feet are really good The untouchable pain in my heart! I was lucky enough to buy it once last year and I couldn't forget it. I went to buy it every night. It was either sold out or not yet burned.

I really admire this female boss. She doesn’t care about the quality of the business at all. It seems that there is only one chicken feet seller in the market, and there is no other one. The proprietress doesn’t speak English very well, so I relied on sign language to communicate with her. This is also an important reason that hinders me from understanding the probability of chicken feet appearing.

I vaguely think it’s this shop. Anyway, it’s in the middle of the night market. I’ve been there several times and bought chicken feet twice. I guess what’s sold that day depends entirely on the mood of the landlady.

Anyway, I really haven’t encountered it again this year. If anyone is lucky enough to eat it, please tell me so that I can satisfy my craving. Thank you!

Postscript

The space is limited, so I will probably talk about this. As a post-90s generation who settled in Pattaya, I will update some things about Thailand and Pattaya in the future, as well as buying a house and investing in Thailand, and living and settling in Thailand. If you have any questions, you can also ask in the comments. Me~

p65107841.webp.jpg

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 01:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.201433 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list