Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Hua Hin Food, Top 6 Internet Celebrity Restaurants Recommended

146 0
Post time 2024-6-24 06:07:01 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Internet celebrity restaurant KO MARK

Don't be discouraged by the fact that it's an Internet celebrity restaurant. There's a reason why this restaurant is so popular! It specializes in Thai food, which tastes delicious. It's a restaurant that even Thais go to. Although it's an Internet celebrity restaurant, the price is still very reasonable. The average cost per person for 11 people was less than 100rmb (the picture does not show all the dishes we ordered that day, and some dishes were not photographed). It's very cold inside, so it's recommended to bring a coat. We were a lot of people, so we sat outside. There were three fans blowing at us, but it wasn't hot at all, and the store provided mosquito repellent. It's recommended to make an appointment at least one day in advance or go to eat early, otherwise it's easy to get out of the seats!

2. The second one is Wilaiwan Huahin

It's just across from the night market Tararind Market. It's very atmospheric and suitable for taking photos. It mainly serves Western food, and the dishes are very filling and delicious! The service attitude is very good, but it doesn't seem to be very popular, and there are not many people at mealtime. If it is the weekend, you can also go to the Zen Creative Night Market across the street after eating~

3. The Chocolate Factory

I always thought it was a place for tourists to visit the chocolate factory, so I never went in when I came here before. This time I found out that it was a chocolate shop and restaurant. The restaurant menu mainly serves Western and Thai dishes, and the desserts are mainly chocolate-related, which look delicious! I ordered two desserts, which were delicious but really sweet. The honeydew ham was neither good nor bad~ After eating, I bought matcha-flavored chocolate cubes in the chocolate shop. The sweetness is just right and it is very suitable for people like me who don’t like to eat too sweet! I strongly recommend the matcha flavor~

4. Durian shop recommendation~ I don’t know what this shop is called, and there is no location on the map. It was recommended by a local friend in Hua Hin. It mainly sells durian, as well as seasonal mango and durian ice cream. I wanted to buy a whole durian, but the store said that it was not ripe, so I chose two durians that the store had opened to try. The taste was sweet and rich. I completely forgot to ask what kind it was, but it was really delicious! I heard that they sell durian all year round. Friends who like to eat durian are in luck. It is right on the roadside of Thanon Khao Hin Lek Fai.

5. Tamarind Market

The night market is next to Cicada Zen Creative Night Market. This night market is mainly small shops for food and drinks. You can eat and play here and then go to Cicada next door to shop (only open from Friday to Sunday)

6. There are two shopping malls in Hua Hin, Market Village and Blueport.

There are food courts on both sides. The food court in MV is crowded but the choices are richer. The choices in Blueport are relatively less but there are fewer people. If you feel that it is too hot outside and want to eat in the mall but don’t know what to eat, it is highly recommended to go to the food court. You can basically find what you like~

HuaHin-Hua Hin Food, Top 6 Internet Celebrity Restaurants Recommended

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:40 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.184329 second(s), 31 queries .