Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Karon Kata Restaurant in Phuket. Tom Yum Goong, Seafood Salad and Lemon Fish Review

221 0
Post time 2024-10-11 03:02 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When I Travel abroad, my only requirement for a hotel is cleanliness and deliciousness. I have stayed in Karon every time I came to Phuket three times. There are not many people here, but there are not many places to eat. Only when you walk to Kata do many restaurants appear. There are many food stalls here, but they always feel not very hygienic. In addition to dining at the hotel and eating seafood at RAWAI Beach, I go to this Kalika restaurant. Although it is small, it is very popular. The boss lady is very warm and gentle. After you are seated, the boss lady's brother will serve 2 glasses of ice water and a garlic bread slice, all free. The price of the dishes is really too cheap, thanks to the good exchange rate. After the meal, the boss lady will serve mango sticky rice as a dessert for free.

All the people who come to eat are foreigners. I also had dinner at this Kalika restaurant yesterday. The main reason is that my family thinks it is delicious here. The boss lady is beautiful and enthusiastic. Our favorite is Tom Yum Goong soup, seafood salad and lemon fish. The chef told me that it is medium spicy, which is really important, otherwise it is very spicy. The Mojito in the store is only 99 baht a cup. The seafood is very fresh, and the fish belly is stuffed with Thai spices: lemongrass, coriander, onion, basil, galangal, salt and pepper. There are some discounted side dishes here every day, and for me, even if the dishes I ordered were not discounted, they were already very cheap.

Phuket-Karon Kata Restaurant in Phuket. Tom Yum Goong, Seafood Salad and Lemon Fish Review
Phuket-Karon Kata Restaurant in Phuket. Tom Yum Goong, Seafood Salad and Lemon Fish Review

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:26 GMT-8 Processed in 0.149577 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list