Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Hua Hin Cicada Luxury Night Market,🌟 the cleanest night market in Thailand

134 0
Post time 2024-10-17 02:51 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Most people who go to Hua Hin know HuaHin Night Market. This night market is really full of Chinese and Bangkok people. Yes, when I went to Hua Hin for the first time, I also visited this night market, and all kinds of goods were cheap and good, and I had a lot of fun at the time. At first, I thought that Europeans and Americans only loved the sun and the beach, and only on Hua Hin White Beach could you see Europeans. It was not until the second time I went to Hua Hin that I accidentally discovered the Cicada Night Market full of strong artistic atmosphere, and I realized that the nightlife of Europeans and Americans was here.

🎈Recommendation Index 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
🎈Location: As far as I know, you can only take a taxi to get there, just tell the driver to go to Cicada Night Market
🎈Opening hours: 4pm to 11pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and close at 10pm on Sundays. If you want to go, remember to arrange your Trip to Hua Hin on the weekend.

Cicada Night Market is known as the cleanest night market in Thailand (after visiting, I found that it really deserves it!). The night market is quite large, with furniture decorations, original products, and many designers and students set up stalls here to sell their works.

Tips for the night market:
🎈You need to go to the service desk to buy tickets for the dining area first. Each ticket is 100 baht, including dining coupons of 20, 10, and 5. You can use the dining coupons to buy food from the merchants. The remaining dining coupons can be returned at the service desk.
🎈There are resident bands at the night market. After shopping, you can order a drink and sit on the grass to enjoy it quietly.
🎈The prices at the night market are relatively cheaper than those in downtown Bangkok. You can buy them directly if they are suitable, especially some DIY earrings.

Hua Hin-Hua Hin Cicada Luxury Night Market,🌟 the cleanest night market in Thailand
Hua Hin-Hua Hin Cicada Luxury Night Market,🌟 the cleanest night market in Thailand

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 19:25 GMT-8 Processed in 0.153456 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list