Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

THREE DOTS & A DASH in Hua Hin, Thailand, a bar club for those seeking tipsiness at night

188 0
Post time 2024-10-23 02:22 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

If you go to Bangkok, Thailand, and have time and want to go to the surrounding areas, Hua Hin is highly recommended! I want to go there again! Compared with the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, I prefer the tranquility and niche of Hua Hin. At night, we wanted to find a slightly tipsy shop, but there was a street full of Westerners and Thai women, which was not suitable for young people who just wanted to drink.

We saw this bar on IG, not far from one of the night markets. It took a few minutes to take a taxi and sat in the store for ten minutes. I felt that I had found a treasure shop. The boss lady and the staff are all very cute and nice~ Don't be embarrassed if you don't know Chinese, the boss lady is very good at Chinese~ She also has a very nice Chinese name "Yongxin" Her teacher in Guangzhou helped her to choose it. I also helped several of the staff to choose new names. One is called Guan Xi (the handsome one) One is called Junjie (a very obedient family man) and the one with a braid is called Tang Qing (because he looks like my friend, I chose the same name~

There are resident singers in the store, basically Thai songs, the atmosphere is very good, and many local young people will go there. The food is delicious! Especially the signature sweet potato chips, you must order it. We also ordered beef skewers, which tasted the Cantonese barbecue. If I go to Thailand, I will go to Hua Hin again for this store. I will update the food, drink and fun in Hua Hin when I have time.

Hua Hin-THREE DOTS & A DASH in Hua Hin, Thailand, a bar club for those seeking tipsiness at night
Hua Hin-THREE DOTS & A DASH in Hua Hin, Thailand, a bar club for those seeking tipsiness at night

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-23 21:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.174630 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list