Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Wat Arun in Thailand |✔️You can always marvel at the civilization of the ancients

172 0
Post time 2024-7-29 21:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I have seen the romantic Eiffel Tower on TV, but I have never seen such a breathtaking ancient Thai pagoda. It makes people sigh at the extreme aesthetics of the ancients. Every part of the tower embodies the ancients' meticulous beauty.

Scenic area opening hours: 8:00am-18:00pm
Admission ticket: 200 baht (cash)
A stamp will be stamped on your hand before entering the park, so you can go in and out of the Arunachal Temple on the same day. The Arunachal Temple is not big, and it takes two hours to watch + take pictures. Interested friends can also take a boat to the other side of the river to see the panoramic view of the Arunachal Temple. It is a different experience to see the Arunachal Temple at sunset.

Because it is a temple, it is more serious. You can't wear suspenders or tube tops and other clothes that reveal a lot of skin. Figure 14 is a handsome guy I met by chance. He looks like the male lead and the second male lead in the Thai drama. Fortunately, I wore beauty contact lenses that day, so I can see clearly. He is so handsome and completely grows in my aesthetics.

Figures 15 to 17 are Thai costumes rented from a store outside, 200 baht, including the costumes and hairstyles. Compare several stores, take a look, don't choose right away, almost all of them are 200 baht, the costumes and headdresses are together, some suggestions from experienced people. The makeup they put on is really rough, sisters should put on their own makeup before coming. In addition, you must bring breast stickers or wear a tube top, because traditional Thai costumes are a bit complicated, and the staff in the store must help you put them on. She will ask you to take off all your clothes, leaving only underwear. It will be a bit embarrassing if you don't wear underwear. Figure 18 is the Thai costume store outside the Temple of the King. There are a whole street, so you can take a look and compare more stores.

Transportation: Blue Line Itsaraphap Station
Beautiful camera position: We have made a guide to the restaurant "eat sight story" opposite, where you can take beautiful camera photos. Because we took too long to take pictures at the Temple of the King, we didn't have enough time to cross the river. Sisters can take a look.

Bangkok-Wat Arun in Thailand |✔️You can always marvel at the civilization of the ancients
Bangkok-Wat Arun in Thailand |✔️You can always marvel at the civilization of the ancients

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:02 GMT-8 Processed in 0.219735 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list