Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Which hotel to stay in? Incomplete selection of hotels in Phuket, Thailand

661 0
Post time 2024-5-16 04:55:47 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

If Thailand is the back garden of Chinese people, then I think Phuket is the back garden of back gardens. It is not as crowded as Bangkok and not as accessible as Samui. At the same time, it has more of a sea breeze than Chiang Mai. It seems to be the perfect choice for vacation. I don’t go to Phuket that many times, I just go there just for the sake of going. Riding an elephant, watching a transvestite show, and going snorkeling and diving in the sea were basically the same. One time I went to see the sea, Similan, Emperor Island... I thought, if there are some things that have to be done sooner or later, why not do them while you are still young and can still afford it. And this latest time, it was just to change the environment for myself during pregnancy. In other words, it is the last "struggle" for freedom before having a baby. Since there were not many activities arranged, I thought that I would stay in the hotel for a relatively long time, so I carefully compared and screened the hotel selection. I think this might be helpful to those of you who are already in Phuket, or may be going to Phuket in the future.

---------------I am entering the main topic dividing line--------------

[Patong Beach Area] If it is your first time to come to Patong If you are lucky, I definitely recommend Patong Beach. It is among the three most popular beaches in Phuket. It is the closest and cheapest by taxi from the airport. It is also lively and lush that other beaches cannot match. Bars, seafood night markets, and various gourmet internet celebrity restaurants are basically gathered in this area. Because the ones reported at the time were all one-day island tours, I wasn’t overly particular about hotel selection.

I stayed at this hotel called Nap in Patong. I just took a look, and now it has been renamed, X2 Vibe Phuket Patong Hotel, X2 Vibe Phuket Patong Hotel The price is not too expensive, but the hotel has Quality beyond price. Whether you want to stay in a hotel or come back after a day trip, the large area of ​​blue used in the decoration can instantly bring a very relaxing mood to people.

The following are pictures of the hotel on a certain journey.

Phuket-Which hotel to stay in? Incomplete selection of hotels in Phuket, Thailand
Hotel lobby

Phuket-Which hotel to stay in? Incomplete selection of hotels in Phuket, Thailand
Part of the hotel exterior

Hotel swimming pool

Hotel Room

Hotel Restaurant

Hotel Restaurant

The following are the photos I took when I checked in, Basically, there won’t be much difference from the official promotional pictures.

The hotel is within walking distance to the beach There are several 24-hour convenience stores not far away. For the price of this hotel, you really can't ask for more. [Kamala Beach Area] If you are a person who likes to stay in hotels during vacation, then I think this hotel will be a good choice. The name of this hotel is, Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket It fades away from the hustle and bustle of Patong, like another An independent self-existence.

The following are pictures of the hotel on a certain journey.

The entire area seen in the picture belongs to the hotel

This is the beach coastline exclusive to the hotel

Hotel community area

Hotel lobby entrance

Hotel swimming pool

To be honest, before going there, this hotel was not my favorite most anticipated. After the results were achieved, there were surprises beyond expectations. As you can see from the previous pictures, the hotel itself is huge and of course the rooms themselves are huge. Swimming pools scattered everywhere, rich and colorful vegetation, and stone sculptures of different shapes can be seen everywhere, which set off the vacation atmosphere just right...

These are not all, because the hotel has many room types . In addition to water houses with direct access to the swimming pool, there are also sand houses with direct access to the beach.

So, whether you want to take advantage of the sunshine to ride the waves, or want to listen to the sound of the waves at night It seems that any way you want to take a walk can be found here. It is not even an exaggeration to say that living here feels like a "low-end version" of the experience of two sands and two waters in the Maldives.

Of course, it is not completely far away from life because of the distance. The hotel has a free shuttle bus to Patong, so it is no problem to go out to eat, drink and have fun. [Kata Beach Area] The hotel I stayed in Kata is called, Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access Phuket
How can I put it this way, I have complicated feelings about this hotel. The good thing is that it is really a good hotel for taking pictures. Basically, you can shoot an INS-style blockbuster in minutes.

But the bad thing is that the hotel does not have much privacy, and the interior decoration of the room itself is not very pleasing. happiness. The facilities and layout are a bit shabby, and the color scheme is a bit like the guest house style of the past few years, which is still a bit different...

This is a picture from the hotel in a certain process. The real situation of the room is similar to this picture. Very consistent

So, whether it is good or not, whether it is liveable or not, is a matter of opinion.

It should be noted that in addition to a FamilyMart convenience store around the hotel, there is also Kata's number one restaurant right opposite the hotel. The price is not expensive and the taste is good, but the decoration is of such a level that you need to muster the courage to walk in for the first time. Overall, as a transitional experiential hotel, it should be okay. Because the next hotel I recommend is also in Kata and not far from this hotel.

The last hotel is the one I want to recommend this time. The name of the hotel is, Sawasdee Village Phuket This is also the hotel I am most looking forward to during this trip. Because it is one of the <span style="font-weight: bold;">"Top Ten Most Beautiful Hotels in Thailand" and "has a gorgeous Thai palace style", even if you have thoughts about Thai palaces in your heart, It’s a perfect idea, and it will definitely exceed your imagination when you get here.”

I didn’t include a picture of a certain process, because the picture above is really ugly, so ugly that it doesn’t look like the actual scene.
Compared to the Thavorn mentioned before, the hotel is actually not particularly big, but because of the special decoration and care, there are too many details waiting to be explored and discovered, so even if you just stay in the hotel all day Will feel bored.

The hotel entrance, well... it is not as grand as expected, but then the surprise begins...

Entry swimming pool. Someone said that this pouring sculpture looks like Bao Mouer, haha, it really does look a bit like it

The passage leading to the swimming pool room is also where the surprise begins

The walls, color scheme and details of the villa area feel a bit like the Arabian Desert Palace in Abu Dhabi...

The swimming pool directly connected to the swimming pool room In the entrance area, there are rooms on both sides of the swimming pool

Even the resting pavilion has a "garden palace style" with bright colors and rich green plants, which is quite suitable for taking pictures

I have to mention that the hotel during the day already made me feel amazing, but I didn’t expect that as night fell, the lights of the hotel gradually turned on, coating the building with a layer of gold; and the scenery at night was more like It is a dream passage that opens up another world, which is amazing!

Come on a set of photos of the same place in different time periods.

The rain shower during the day is already very satisfying

The arrangement of star-pointed lights on the ground in the garden room is like fireflies fluttering. At that moment, it seems as if Suddenly I returned to my grandma's house in the countryside, and I was still the little girl chasing fireflies on the roadside in the fields...

And the starry sky swimming pool is even more well-deserved! Walking on the blue water, the water waves swayed and gradually spread, like stars falling in front of my eyes...

At that moment, I thought, maybe this is how the blue planet of Avatar was conceived. What a surprise! By the way, it is important to note that if you come to this hotel, you must book a "pool-access room" for at least one night. Because this kind of starry sky swimming pool is only open to residents with direct access to the swimming pool, if guests in other room types are found to be using it, they will need to pay a "use fee" of 1,000 baht.

The rest area at the front desk of the hotel has unique lamps with different shapes and colors. I like it very much

Lamps, beautiful lamps

The starry sky pool in front of the Buddhist hall is like a reflection of the night sky...

Lamps, still beautiful and beautiful Domineering lamps; colorful resting swing beds

Lamps, I love the lamps here

【Say in Finally] There are many beaches in Phuket, where and where to stay? I believe that a thousand people will have a thousand different matching choices. There are different Internet celebrity hotels at different price points, such as Surin, Naiharn, Kimara, Pullman... This article is just a few personal stay experiences to give you some reference. I also hope that everyone can leave me a message below to recommend hotels that you feel are good after staying there.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:34 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.142283 second(s), 31 queries .