Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Aqua city naha hotel in Okinawa♨️, Japan, the only transparent swimming pool in Naha

190 0
Post time 2024-10-12 22:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The only transparent pool in Naha, you can enjoy the night view of Naha from the pool at night. Breakfast with the theme of Mediterranean morning market is provided. The Italian breakfast buffet is very delicious. The business hours are long until 11:00 (last order time is 10:30), so I can enjoy breakfast leisurely without getting up early.

From the station, it is about 5 minutes to drive straight along the Kumoji River to National Route 58. The room I was assigned was dimly lit, the window was small, there was no view, and the color of the wall of the next door building might be reflected in the sun. However, the toilet seat was placed facing outward, which reduced the sense of pressure. I didn't catch the welcome drink in time, so I didn't use it, but apparently they also have beer. The breakfast was satisfactory, and the dishes were rich and exquisite. Next time I want to come earlier so that I can use the pool and lounge.

Okinawa-Aqua city naha hotel in Okinawa♨️, Japan, the only transparent swimming pool in Naha
Okinawa-Aqua city naha hotel in Okinawa♨️, Japan, the only transparent swimming pool in Naha

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:27 GMT-8 Processed in 0.186280 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list