Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Clark Angel City accommodation ABC Hotel and Aqua Beach Club nightlife beautiful girls

240 0
Post time 2024-5-21 16:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Clark/Angel City-Clark Angel City accommodation ABC Hotel and Aqua Beach Club nightlife beautiful girls

This article is actually from my stay in mid-August and I haven’t had time to sort it out.The location of ABC Hotel is actually quite good. If you want to go to Clark SM Department Store or Pedestrian Street, you can walk there in about 5 to 10 minutes.

Let’s talk about the room types first, ranging from 6,000 to 7,000 pesos per night to 20,000 to 30,000 pesos per night.This time, I booked it directly through the official website. The room type is US$174 (approximately ₱9,522.99) per night, including tax and breakfast.

The store will include 2 tequila shots when you check in. I don’t know if this is an in-depth operation.At first glance, I thought the room was quite erotic. I wonder if it was because of the colored lights beside the bed (?) that it gave me the impression of a Taiwanese motel.

The hot water in the bathroom is strong and large, and there is a nice big bathtub. However, the design may be more suitable for couples (the glass next to the bathtub is fully transparent 'w'), The spare parts are average, I use my own. I have the impression that there are a lot of soaps (both for hand washing and bathing)

The small disadvantage of the room is that the free water is hard to find XD. It is hidden among a pile of paid drinks.The entire hotel building is in the shape of a "concave", with a swimming pool/restaurant*2/barber shop/bar on the first floor; the Spa Massage & Aqua Beach Club is on the top floor on the right wing.

It is recommended to go to Aqua Beach Club. If you want to sit in a booth next to the pool, you must make a reservation first (minimum minimum spend of 5,000). Because there is no time limit, it is actually not bad if there are many people.

But for this dinner, we dined at 일번가화로 1st. Ave Hwaro Korean BBQ 2 next door (there are big crabs in the front) before going up to start the nightlife.

Aqua Beach Club has a good atmosphere. In addition to drinks and food, there are also hookahs. There will be dancing on the stage
There is a turntable game on the side, you can play it for 1000P at a time, the biggest prize is a bottle of champagne, and you won 3 bottles of vodka in this experience XD

Breakfast is a set meal, American/European /Philippine choose one from three. I can eat but feel normal.

Recommendation Index: ★★★✭☆

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:39 GMT-8 Processed in 0.192323 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list