Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Boracay COAST Hotel, free airport pick-up service, full service from the airport to the hotel

41 0
Post time 2024-6-20 19:07:41 Mobile | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The average cost per person was NT$8,000, which was just the price of a flight to the Maldives, and the food and accommodation were not bad. Everyone said it was worth the money. When traveling to Boracay, I suggest only flying to Caticlan Airport. It takes two hours to take a bus from another distant airport to the pier, which is very tiring.

The hotel strongly recommends COAST, especially for the first and last two days, because it is the only free airport pick-up on the island! The service is amazing! From the moment you get off the plane, there will be a nameplate waiting for you to pick you up. Take their car to the pier to transfer to their own boat. Get off the boat and send them to the car. Finally, go to the beach. Every step is closely coordinated and help with luggage! We don’t have to do anything. When we enter the door, it’s just like a hotel in Maldives. Welcome drinks and towels to wipe hands are really invincible. The last day’s flight is at 7 o’clock in the morning. Not to mention the airport drop-off at 4:30, they also provide packaged freshly made breakfast!

In the middle, I chose the more popular henna crystal. I was quite disappointed when I first entered. It smelled musty. The hotel is actually not big, but the breakfast is much better than the previous one, and the price is about 100 US dollars. In Boracay, you can lower your expectations for hotels. It is not necessary to be too expensive.

Then, for the sea trips, all of them were booked online, which made me feel more at ease. Many people said that the diving projects in Phuket were also great with filming. The first half of the island hopping tour was boring. I was always on the boat to the beach to spend money, but the cliff jumping at Magic Island was really unforgettable. There were 1-10 meters, and there were people protecting me underwater. It was free and unlimited. I still had to experience it while I was young.

SPA essential oil massage. I experienced tiger spa once. It was relatively cheap. Everyone said it was good. The only thing was that they gave the red envelope and asked for tips. We didn’t understand and didn’t give any. Finally, I went to a Danaru spa. The average price per person was 600. Except for the external environment, the massage was very ordinary...

These massages are all healing, gently touching you, so it is still cost-effective to go to the cheap store to get the cost-effectiveness. We checked in at various Internet celebrity stores, and we didn’t feel it was a food desert. We ate both red crab and crabcrab. I felt that 1 was too greasy, 2 was a little better, but 2 had very little. The food at sunny side is OK, nothing special to take photos of actually. I don't know what's so good about gerry grill, you have to queue up, but it's really cheap. Anyway, the food is OK, there are both Korean and Western food.

The beach of S2 is not very soft, the sand of S1 is more like flour, but no one takes care of the seaweed, it is a glass sea but it is still a little different from Maldives, the main beach is crowded, the sunset is beautiful, the price is cheap, the first choice for island entry

Boracay-Boracay COAST Hotel, free airport pick-up service, full service from the airport to the hotel
Boracay-Boracay COAST Hotel, free airport pick-up service, full service from the airport to the hotel

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:23 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.154794 second(s), 31 queries .