Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Finns, dancing at Bali's largest floating sea bar, touching the handsome guy's chest muscles

114 0
Post time 2024-10-24 01:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Traveling in Bali, Indonesia, I went to the world's largest open-air club Finns Bar to dance at night. It was really exciting. At least 5 foreign guys came to me one night, and I could touch the handsome guy's chest muscles and take pictures. I was a little proud. Finns Bar first needs to go through security before entering: water, food, and umbrellas cannot be brought in.

After entering the door, there is a box on the left hand side for storing things. It costs 100,000 Indonesian rupiah. This must be paid in cash. Remember to prepare it. You can store things and change clothes on the right hand side of the door. There will be a number corresponding to your box on it. The place to order drinks is at the bar, which is the innermost on the left hand side of the door. You can order drinks with prices on it. We spent more than 250 yuan to order 3 cocktails. We used domestic bank cards, and the most important thing is that all Union Bank cards can be used, which is very convenient and affordable. If you need a booth, it will offset it. The atmosphere inside is super lively. Remember to go early. There is a lot of traffic there. We missed the sunset. It's best to go around 4 pm. You can also find a good seat.

Bali-Finns, dancing at Bali's largest floating sea bar, touching the handsome guy's chest muscles
Bali-Finns, dancing at Bali's largest floating sea bar, touching the handsome guy's chest muscles

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.141221 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list